PDA

View Full Version : Livin la Vida London

horsey_dude
31st-May-2003, 07:28 PM
Hi all, just an update for anyone who cares (probably no one...) I have a job and have found a flat so I will be around London for a while..... I'm looking forward to catching up with the people I have met from the forum plus anyone that up til now I havn't seen...

I plan to be back in scotland for beach boogie though.. hope to see come of you scottish folk there!

HD

Tiggerbabe
1st-June-2003, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by horsey_dude

I plan to be back in scotland for beach boogie though..
HD

Eh? Beach Boogie is on the Isle of Wight is it not? :confused:

Do you mean the Beach Ballroom Madness Party HD? :waycool:

horsey_dude
1st-June-2003, 09:07 AM
Oh oh... Which event is the one around 20th June and is in scotland?

Originally posted by Sheena
Eh? Beach Boogie is on the Isle of Wight is it not? :confused:

Do you mean the Beach Ballroom Madness Party HD? :waycool:

Heather
1st-June-2003, 10:10 AM
:D :D The Beach Ballroom Summer MADness Party in Aberdeen is on 21st June !! I take it you mean that. Are you coming for the workshops on the Saturday/Sunday?
Haven't had a dance with you yet, but I hope we'll rectify that oversight when you come up to Aberdeen!:wink:
Nice to hear you have a job etc!!
:kiss: :hug:
Heather.

Heather
1st-June-2003, 10:14 AM
:D :D 3.26 am!!!!!! I take it you were on a high when you got home from Marco's last night!!!!:wink:
:kiss: :hug:
Heather.

Tiggerbabe
1st-June-2003, 12:14 PM
Franck - any chance of taking the time of posting out of MY replies?
A tigger just can't stay up late without getting a telling-off!!!!:rofl: (By the way - I just got up - had a long lie :wink: )

I guessed you meant the Beach Ballroom HD - be great to see you :D And Heather - I'm only practising for when we go for a walk along the beach after the party, have a few drinks and then get up for the Sunday workshop before we've gone to bed :wink: :hug:

Heather
1st-June-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
[ Heather - I'm only practising for when we go for a walk along the beach after the party, have a few drinks and then get up for the Sunday workshop before we've gone to bed :wink: :hug: [/B]

:rofl: :rofl:
Heather,
Just make sure you have your early morning swim in the Hotel pool and NOT the North Sea!!!!!:wink: