PDA

View Full Version : Mood meter

Spin dryer
28th-November-2006, 12:59 AM
I like the new forum mood meter. As I write, the mood is just into the happy zone at 55%. It will be fascinating to see the extent to which, if at all, forumites develop the winter blues and then increase in happiness as we move into spring and then summer.

MartinHarper
28th-November-2006, 01:12 AM
The forum mood ring turns pink, for the satisfaction of a job well done.

Caro
28th-November-2006, 08:02 AM
Funny, it doesn't re-set every morning (at least it hasn't this morning), which means that as the number of votes increases it's going to be difficult to see any variation...
Also I can vote as many times as I want in one day, is that intended that way? :confused:

but :yeah: otherwise a very good and fun idea. me likes it. :D

Gav
28th-November-2006, 09:23 AM
If it doesn't reset each night that means that as the amount of votes goes up, each vote will have a smaller and smaller effect on the percentage.

I'm choosing to ignore it. Personally, I think it belongs on a teenage girls magazine website. Naff.

under par
28th-November-2006, 10:26 AM
I'm choosing to ignore it. Personally, I think it belongs on a teenage girls magazine website. Naff.

It appears your ignoring it has worked!!!:whistle: :whistle:

I can't see it any more:confused:

MartinHarper
28th-November-2006, 10:31 AM
Maybe it's like a fairy - you need to believe in it to see it?

Gav
28th-November-2006, 10:33 AM
It appears your ignoring it has worked!!!:whistle: :whistle:

I can't see it any more:confused:

I'm ignoring my ex-wife, I'm ignoring my ex-wife, I'm ignoring my ex-wife, I'm ignoring my ex-wife, I'm ignoring my ex-wife, I'm ignoring my ex-wife...

under par
28th-November-2006, 10:51 AM
I'm ignoring my ex-wife, I'm ignoring my ex-wife, I'm ignoring my ex-wife, I'm ignoring my ex-wife, I'm ignoring my ex-wife, I'm ignoring my ex-wife...

I'm ignoring work I'm ignoring work I'm ignoring work I'm ignoring work :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It works so well....

Now what of David James!!!:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Gav
28th-November-2006, 10:52 AM
I'm ignoring work I'm ignoring work I'm ignoring work I'm ignoring work :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It works so well....

Now what of David James!!!:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

David who? :rofl:

under par
28th-November-2006, 10:58 AM
David who? :rofl:

It really does work ...... Gav who shall we ignore next:devil: :devil: :devil: ????

Gav
28th-November-2006, 11:13 AM
How about all the people who don't dance? :cool:

under par
28th-November-2006, 01:39 PM
Gav you must be losing concentration again 'cos I just saw it again:eek:

Mood meter on opening page:eek:

Get back to ignoring it please (and the ex-wife, and DJ, and non dancers) please:rofl:

Gav
28th-November-2006, 02:13 PM
Bloody ex has been in touch too!

Sorry, it's more than I can manage on my own to ignore all that stuff :sad:

Juju
28th-November-2006, 11:17 PM
I like it. It's cute.

Dreadful Scathe
30th-November-2006, 10:52 AM
I just voted on the mood meter. I voted 1 because I'm happy. The mood meter went down :)

David Bailey
30th-November-2006, 11:00 AM
I just voted on the mood meter. I voted 1 because I'm happy. The mood meter went down :)

I think it's just done to confuse you - I suspect "1" is "miserable" :)

stewart38
30th-November-2006, 01:32 PM
I get this ???

In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist

whats that then ?? :what:

Dreadful Scathe
30th-November-2006, 01:49 PM
I get this ???

In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist

whats that then ?? :what:
it means "in order to accept magic from here, you must tell the wizards at the door that its friendly magic so they can let it past"

stewart38
30th-November-2006, 05:43 PM
it means "in order to accept magic from here, you must tell the wizards at the door that its friendly magic so they can let it past"

So basically IT are blocking and im nearer getting the sack ??

Warwick
30th-November-2006, 06:02 PM
So basically IT are blocking and im nearer getting the sack ??

Are you coming via the IP address or the proper address? When there were some DNS issues a while back I flipped to the IP and didn't change back until I got exactly that message yesterday.

Juju
30th-November-2006, 06:19 PM
Okay, I voted for 4 when I logged on; I was fine. :grin:

Then I got cold and wanted to vote for 3. :sick:

It wouldn't let me; now I want to vote for 1. :sad:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Juju
1st-December-2006, 05:55 PM
Yay! I just made the forum mood drop by a whole 25%!

:devil: :D

LMC
4th-December-2006, 09:39 PM
I am a very sad person. I just can't resist voting '1', whatever my mood, just to see how much I can make the mood meter drop. Oh well, simple pleasures for simple minds eh?

Juju
4th-December-2006, 11:06 PM
I am a very sad person. I just can't resist voting '1', whatever my mood, just to see how much I can make the mood meter drop. Oh well, simple pleasures for simple minds eh?

Keeps me happy. Ironically.