PDA

View Full Version : Birmingham or Nuneaton

Danger Mouse
22nd-November-2006, 10:54 AM
Hey! haven't been on this fotum for ages. ( have I missed anything? ;) )

Anyway, I don't want to travel far to dance this weekend and can't decide which of the 2 local ceroc freestyles to go to. Both are equal distance to drive from where I live.

Anyone going to:

The Jag, Sutton Ceroc (Birmingham) or co-op Social Club Nuneaton

Trousers
22nd-November-2006, 11:15 AM
The Jag is the most established

On the occaisions I have been to freestyles there - always good - always good dancers.

Only been to Nuneaton a cpl o' time on club nights - can't say too much

but just on past experience from the Jag i'd be there

DavidY
22nd-November-2006, 01:34 PM
Anyway, I don't want to travel far to dance this weekend and can't decide which of the 2 local ceroc freestyles to go to. According to uk-jive, there's a third - Ceroc Midlands at Walsall. Just to add to your indecision..

jivecat
22nd-November-2006, 03:13 PM
The Jaguar Club, COVENTRY, has a dance this Friday. I haven't been there for 18 months or so, but am probably going this Friday. The floor is lovely, very spacious. Adjacent to a bar area, so lots of smoking, AFAIR. Never used to be hugely well attended, but I always enjoyed it anyway.

The Jaguar Club, SUTTON COLDFIELD, has a dance on Saturday. It was dire the first few times I went there but I had a really good time the last time I went, about 6 months ago, all sorts of interesting dancers were there. Again, a club, so it might be smokey.

I've never been to Nuneaton Ceroc, but what I know of Nuneaton doesn't invite me, somehow.

TheTramp
22nd-November-2006, 03:16 PM
When I first saw this thread title, my first thought was, "God. Neither".

But then I realised that you were talking about dancing :D