PDA

View Full Version : Where Is The Best Place To Jingle Me Bells This Christmas.

Trouble
20th-November-2006, 09:51 PM
Well it has just dawned on me that Christmas is almost upon us and i have done bugger all with regards shopping and preperation... then I had a sudden realisation that more importantly IVE NOT SORTED OUT MY CHRISTMAS DANCES....... Whats on guys, whats all the rave, where is the place to be for the best dances this December... does anybody know cause i have seen nothing yet..... HELP................:awe:

Double Trouble
20th-November-2006, 11:06 PM
Well it has just dawned on me that Christmas is almost upon us and i have done bugger all with regards shopping and preperation... then I had a sudden realisation that more importantly IVE NOT SORTED OUT MY CHRISTMAS DANCES....... Whats on guys, whats all the rave, where is the place to be for the best dances this December... does anybody know cause i have seen nothing yet..... HELP................:awe:

Well...this is a popular thread sis....looks like you are gonna have to slum it with me over the xmas period. :love:

Trouble
20th-November-2006, 11:07 PM
Well...this is a popular thread sis....looks like you are gonna have to slum it with me over the xmas period. :love:

gonna slum it with you anyway baby.......just wanna slum it at some dance venues with ya first xxxx

Twirly
20th-November-2006, 11:08 PM

Well I 'm sure that you two would have a fab time together... but check this thread out (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10063&highlight=new+year%27s+eve)and I'm sure you'll be enlightened as to what's happening. :nice:

Trouble
20th-November-2006, 11:28 PM
Well I 'm sure that you two would have a fab time together... but check this thread out (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10063&highlight=new+year%27s+eve)and I'm sure you'll be enlightened as to what's happening. :nice:

thanks hunny,xxx

drathzel
20th-November-2006, 11:32 PM
when over christmas are you talking about and where?

Minnie M
21st-November-2006, 08:34 AM
If you want to know where to go (in the south) - have a look at my list

If you want to know where others are going - I don't think people haven't made up their minds yet, I know I haven't :blush:

I assume most dancers will attend their local class Christmas party though :flower:

However, Ashton's B&W ball is a MUST !!

David Bailey
21st-November-2006, 09:29 AM
However, Ashton's B&W ball is a MUST !!
Really? Hmmm, it was a bit too crowded for my liking last year - I enjoyed it, but I preferred the Greenwich one, with 2 rooms and more space to dance...