PDA

View Full Version : Argentinian tango in London

Spin dryer
20th-November-2006, 09:40 PM
A Russian colleague of mine is is in London for 2/3 weeks from today. She professes to be a professional tango dancer when she is not being a lawyer. Can anyone recommend good venues?

Many thanks

Lory
20th-November-2006, 09:45 PM
A Russian colleague of mine is is in London for 2/3 weeks from today. She professes to be a professional tango dancer when she is not being a lawyer. Can anyone recommend good venues?

Yes, Monday's at Finchley! :whistle:

:D

David Bailey
20th-November-2006, 09:48 PM
Ah, now you're talking...
http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~elonce/html/uk_listings.html - UK listings.

CeeCee is a gold mine of information, I think she's been to every Tango venue in London this year, so ask her about, well, everywhere...

Ooh, I bet you think you're funny don't you. :na:

Christ, I'd better get going, it starts in half-hour... :eek:

Lory
20th-November-2006, 09:51 PM
Ooh, I bet you think you're funny don't you. :na:

Who me? :innocent:

Tiggerbabe
21st-November-2006, 01:25 AM
I'd suggest she goes to see Stefano and Alexandra, Tango in Action, except they're off to Buenos Aires at the end of the week :D

Sheepman
21st-November-2006, 03:30 AM
I'd suggest she goes to see Stefano and Alexandra, Tango in Action, except they're off to Buenos Aires at the end of the week :D
I know that in the past Amir has been given the honour of teaching at Tango in Action when Stefano & Alexandra are away, I don't know if that will be the case this time, but of course Amir can be found teaching each week at Meltdown.

Greg

David Bailey
21st-November-2006, 09:25 AM
40+ people last night... :eek: