PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 16th Dec..Any Edinburgh freestyles?

dunk
19th-November-2006, 05:03 PM
Looking for help to find a freestyle in Edinburgh (or nearby) on Saturday 16th. December. A mini bus full travelling up from Darlington for Graeme Foxs' West Coast Swing Xmas Party on the Sunday looking for a dance the night before.

:D

Dance Demon
19th-November-2006, 07:24 PM
Looking for help to find a freestyle in Edinburgh (or nearby) on Saturday 16th. December. A mini bus full travelling up from Darlington for Graeme Foxs' West Coast Swing Xmas Party on the Sunday looking for a dance the night before.

Nothing on in Edinburgh on Saturday 16th dunk, but if you fancy an extra night in the Capital, There's the Route 66 Christmas Masked ball on Fri 15th......

Tiggerbabe
20th-November-2006, 01:26 AM

As they've already got the minibus then they could head to Brechin for the Masked Ball. You need tickets though, pm Lorna :D

dunk
20th-November-2006, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the replies...Unfortunately John the logistics of getting 15 people organised after work on Fridays means we just can't make Route 66 this time.Sheena, I saw that there was a dance on in Brechin , how long does it take to get there from Edinburgh? This seems to be the only option for us.

Tiggerbabe
20th-November-2006, 11:24 AM
Sheena, I saw that there was a dance on in Brechin , how long does it take to get there from Edinburgh? This seems to be the only option for us.
I'd guess that it would take you around about an hour and a half, possibly slightly less. It's dual-carriage way all the way there, so there shouldn't be any major hold ups.
Just watch out for the average speed camera section, just after Perth, it's still 40mph on both sections at the moment.

The venue in Brechin is lovely, floor is fab :D. I've got my mask all sorted and I'm really looking forward to this, to get me right in the Christmas mood :hug:

TheTramp
20th-November-2006, 06:23 PM
I'll be there too! Make sure that you come Dunk. Tell Lynn I'm looking forward to a dance now! :D

Brady
20th-November-2006, 11:37 PM

Dunk,

I am looking into availability of a small venue in Edinburgh to see if we could possibly set up a little WCS freestyle for you guys if you're interested. No promises just yet as it is late notice and the first try was already booked. I'll get back ASAP.

Brady

killingtime
21st-November-2006, 02:45 PM
I am looking into availability of a small venue in Edinburgh to see if we could possibly set up a little WCS freestyle for you guys if you're interested. No promises just yet as it is late notice and the first try was already booked. I'll get back ASAP.

Do let us Edinburgh type people know (unless it is an exclusive event) if you get anything sorted.

graham fox
21st-November-2006, 03:13 PM

:DHey Dunk..Spoke to Lynn last night and seeing as your coming all this way to the west coast swing and latin party afternoon, I am organising a night of freestyle dancing for yourselves and anyone esle who wants to come along for some dancing. I will let everyone know ASAP.:nice:

Really looking forward to coming to Newcastle too.

Speak Soon :grin: