PDA

View Full Version : As requested...who do YOU think 'did it'??

TheTramp
24th-May-2003, 01:39 PM
So. Who do you think is the forum murderer?

Is it one of the suspects? Has one of the 'murdered victims' faked their own deaths to throw off the scent? Is it even one of the so-called detectives, who are using their ineptitude to hide their own mis-demenours?

Now is your chance to guess the identity of the culprit!!

Steve

Dreadful Scathe
25th-May-2003, 10:59 AM
perhaps someone not on the list....muhahahahahahahah

Chicklet
26th-May-2003, 07:28 AM
I thought we'd done this and were going to have a poll on who we think Miss Marple is!!!!!!:devil:

Tiggerbabe
26th-May-2003, 06:09 PM
What about Grant?

He's not been mentioned on any of the lists as a suspect (I don't think) and yet he appears at parties and workshops everywhere.................mmmmn I wonder?
'Cause it just couldn't be John S :tears:

John S
26th-May-2003, 11:51 PM
Glad to see from the poll results (so far) that my protestations of innocence have been believed. Of course, as Miss Marple is telling the story s/he can make the murderer whoever s/he chooses!

As for Miss Marple's identity, I'll take a wild guess at someone who is not even on the list of suspects, and in fact hasn't been seen on the Forum under her own identity for a while, namely Dancing Veela - remember that for months she kept her real identity secret, and just possibly she is playing the same game again.

:confused: :confused:

Chicklet
27th-May-2003, 07:26 AM
Another little snippet to help John S defence???......I don't think he would know me from a member of Girls Aloud (right???) so if he did kill me it would have to have been a case of mistaken identity and as the next (proper intended???) victim was Brady I don't think this stacks up. I certainly couldn't be mistaken for Brady. Too many er curvy bits.

And don't think DV knows me either!!!

I have two ideas for Miss Marple but am keeping both close to my chest (actually, that's probably not a good idea cos the CHIEF suspect would probably be delighted !!!) pending further investigation. :D

TheTramp
27th-May-2003, 08:22 AM
Okie, so I wanted to have an 'Other' option on the poll, but unfortunately, maximum number of options is 20, so I just ran out of room.

Although, I suppose I could have just taken myself off the list, since everyone knows that I'm far too sweet, gentle and innocent to have ever done anything like that....

Steve

Grant
27th-May-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
What about Grant?
He's not been mentioned on any of the lists as a suspect
Sheena,
I am shocked :really:. If you read the last line of my postings you will see I am an innocent. :D
And we already have a confession from Dr Evil (better known to the forum as Dreadful Scathe).:wink:

Grant

John S
27th-May-2003, 11:26 PM
Will we ever know the answer to this mystery?

Perhaps Miss Marple was the murderer, and carried away by her own success she has now done herself in as well, without revealing her own identity?

If not, how can she encouraged to break her silence?

The nation waits, spellbound (sort of).

Twinkle Toes
28th-May-2003, 01:26 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by John S
Perhaps Miss Marple was the murderer, and carried away by her own success she has now done herself in as well, without revealing her own identity?
If not, how can she encouraged to break her silence?
The nation waits, spellbound (sort of).

Eh... don't think so John :rolleyes:

However, today is Wednesday and this is usually the day that Mr/Miss Marple posts the next episode.
With any luck there will be a group murder this time - and we shall be nearer to the end of this saga. :wink:

TT. x