PDA

View Full Version : Salsa Weekender, Brean Sands 1-4th Dec

Shodan
16th-November-2006, 11:51 AM
Who's going to the Club Cubana Salsa Weekender at Pontins Brean Sands between friday 1st Dec and monday 4th december?

I'll be there, for the third time running. This time though its 50/50 with Jive/Swing style dancing. Which is a wee bit annoying as I liked a devoted Salsa / Latino weekender.

David Bailey
16th-November-2006, 11:54 AM
Who's going to the Club Cubana Salsa Weekender at Pontins Brean Sands between friday 1st Dec and monday 4th december?

I'll be there, for the third time running. This time though its 50/50 with Jive/Swing style dancing. Which is a wee bit annoying as I liked a devoted Salsa / Latino weekender.

I did a thread about it a while back (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9826) - I'm not going, now, but I'd be interested to see what you think of it.

Shodan
16th-November-2006, 11:58 AM
I've been to it twice before now and its been brilliant. I dont know if this ones gonna be any good though as I do a lot of JIVE weekenders already and I was looking forward to a pure Salsa/Latino weekender like the previous ones.

Still going though with my salsa buddies. :nice: Funny thing is, they'll all be Noobs at the jive stuff, so I can laugh demonically at them. *

* Sarcasm. :nice: