PDA

View Full Version : Friday 17th Nov

Gav
14th-November-2006, 04:10 PM
So who's going to be at the Cheshunt freestyle?

I'm coming down from the wilds of Norfolk :clap: and it'd be nice to say hello to everyone. :flower:

Trouble
14th-November-2006, 04:20 PM
So who's going to be at the Cheshunt freestyle?

I'm coming down from the wilds of Norfolk :clap: and it'd be nice to say hello to everyone. :flower:

obviously ME AND SIS

and most importantly.xxxx

Gav
14th-November-2006, 05:46 PM
obviously ME AND SIS

and most importantly.xxxx

That is of course if the trouble sisters will let me say hello to anyone else :eek:

Trouble
14th-November-2006, 05:47 PM
That is of course if the trouble sisters will let me say hello to anyone else :eek:

no one else going by the looks of it. :rofl:

Gav
14th-November-2006, 05:50 PM

They're all too scared I'll show them up.:D

*Note to self, shut the hell up 'cos you're gonna look really silly when everyone sees you only know 4 beginners moves*

jivebunny
14th-November-2006, 06:42 PM
:nice: i can't as its my birthday :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gav
15th-November-2006, 01:40 PM

Looks like it's just the 3 of us then :whistle: I'm gonna be busy. :what:

:nice: i can't as its my birthday :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That's a poor excuse, you have one of them every year! :D

Double Trouble
16th-November-2006, 09:29 AM
Looks like it's just the 3 of us then :whistle: I'm gonna be busy. :what:

That's a poor excuse, you have one of them every year! :D

Don't worry Gav...Spin Dryer will be there to take the heat off of you.

Between the 4 of us we will reduce the average age by about 20 years.......(average age will now be 68):rofl:

Gav
16th-November-2006, 09:35 AM

Between the 4 of us we will reduce the average age by about 20 years.......(average age will now be 68):rofl:

That's a bit of a relief.

Their email says 250 people. Could you imagine their faces if just 4 people turned up! :eek:

That's about the average age in Beccles too, even with me only being 25 :whistle:

Trouble
16th-November-2006, 09:58 AM
That's a bit of a relief.

Their email says 250 people. Could you imagine their faces if just 4 people turned up! :eek:

That's about the average age in Beccles too, even with me only being 25 :whistle:

and then Gav woke up.xx :whistle:

ALexyMiss
17th-November-2006, 12:07 PM

I was thinking of going actually, never been before. What's it like? Is everyone really old? :sick:

what's the standard of dancing on a Friday night freestyle at Cheshunt?

Is there anywhere else in London worth going to tonight? :flower:

Gav
17th-November-2006, 12:11 PM
I was thinking of going actually, never been before. What's it like? Is everyone really old? :sick:

I'm a first timer too. I'm sure they were just taking this p1ss, although to be fair Trouble and DoubleTrouble are getting on a bit :D :devil:

David Bailey
17th-November-2006, 12:27 PM
NO, they're just being silly. Normal Ceroc demographics.

Errr, dunno. About average I reckon. They handled our mambo class a couple of weeks ago, so they can't be too dumb.

No large-scale freestyles AFAIK - usual weekly sessions are on, Casbah, Chimes, Chesham etc.

Hmm... Casbah, Chimes, Ceshunt, Chesham... I see a theme here :)

Gav
18th-November-2006, 08:21 PM
Shame to not see certain people there! :mad:
AlexyMiss, lovely to meet you properly. What a great dancer you are, I really enjoyed our dances.
Good to meet 2 new forum members too: JiveJunkie and Dave the Scaffolder (sorry, forgot your forum name).
Hi Spin Dryer. I'm impressed how you handled Trouble and DoubleTrouble together, either of them on their own was too much for me :blush:
Speaking of which, had some fantastic dances with you two. Trouble, maybe your forum name should have been Filthy? :yum:
The night flew by, I was just getting into it when the DJ announced the last song :tears:
Looking forward to the next time. :clap:

Trouble
18th-November-2006, 09:24 PM
Hi Spin Dryer. I'm impressed how you handled Trouble and DoubleTrouble together, either of them on their own was too much for me :blush:
Speaking of which, had some fantastic dances with you two. Trouble, maybe your forum name should have been Filthy? :yum:
The night flew by, I was just getting into it when the DJ announced the last song :tears:
Looking forward to the next time. :clap:

We did our job well then Gav.. :yum: :yum: do like to make a man feel special when we dance with them. And FYI, your dancing was lovely.xx