PDA

View Full Version : Wittybirds Birthday snap at Camber

Jive fanatic
13th-November-2006, 08:06 PM
Hey, firsttly a big happy birthday to Wittybird. We had a bit of a get together at Camber on Saturday which turned out to be a really lovley evening.

I made an amature attempt at taking some photos of the evening. Not sure they're up to ESG's standard but here they are.

I've never done this before so it might take a couple of attempts.

Jive fanatic
13th-November-2006, 08:46 PM
Hey, sorry about this, it seems I can only upload the one here due the size of the photos. I'm slowly iploading more to the members photo gallery.

Jive fanatic
13th-November-2006, 09:13 PM
Ok, I've posted a few more here. http://www.cerocscotland.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1688

Any Suggestions how I can perhaps enter multiple photos in one post would be gratefully received. Perhaps I just need to make them smaller.

El Salsero Gringo
13th-November-2006, 09:42 PM
Making them smaller would be good, then they'd be viewable in less than about 30 seconds each (and yes I do have broadband!)

fletch
13th-November-2006, 11:05 PM
Well done babes there fab :clap:

Thank you for the lovely dances and giving the dress the 'TT' last night :wink:

:flower:

Lee Bartholomew
13th-November-2006, 11:17 PM
Happy B'day.

You are a brilliant dancer. Will try and get you before 10 next time.

Lee
XXXX

Jive fanatic
14th-November-2006, 12:39 AM
Thanks Fletch, the dances were lovely. :clap:

And . . . any time. :whistle:

Minnie M
16th-November-2006, 02:43 PM
Ok, I've posted a few more here. http://www.cerocscotland.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1688

Any Suggestions how I can perhaps enter multiple photos in one post would be gratefully received. Perhaps I just need to make them smaller.

Great photos of the party and also of Brendan in that lot - one in particular :worthy:

Jive fanatic
17th-November-2006, 05:48 PM
Thanks Minnie M, I'm glad you like them. :flower:

Minnie M
17th-November-2006, 06:11 PM
:tears: please introduce me to new forumites - looks like I have missed out on some great dances :tears:

Met Patrick for the first time - thanks for lovely dance :hug: and a lovely lady forumite Fletch introduced me too :flower: (forgotten her name now :blush: sorry) - I enjoyed chatting to Jamie on Sunday tho :flower: wot a lovely chap

WittyBird
17th-November-2006, 06:45 PM
I enjoyed chatting to Jamie on Sunday tho :flower: wot a lovely chap

Could you understand him tho Minnie? Strange accent going on :D

Minnie M
17th-November-2006, 07:01 PM
Could you understand him tho Minnie? Strange accent going on :D
My sister is married to a lad from Rotherham - after 15 years of saying
"what did he say" :blush: I think I have cracked it now :clap:

Jive fanatic
17th-November-2006, 07:44 PM
I Don't know if we've met / danced Minnie M. Attached a photo (taken by ESG at Jango - still one of my favorates) dancing with a friend, Jasmine.

Minnie M
17th-November-2006, 08:05 PM
I Don't know if we've met / danced Minnie M. Attached a photo (taken by ESG at Jango - still one of my favorates) dancing with a friend, Jasmine.

Not sure - you look like a couple of dancers from that photo

however, you must have seen me - I was 'on reception' from 9am to 9pm all three days !! (and sometimes later :really: )

Jive fanatic
17th-November-2006, 08:14 PM
Yes, I think I do know now. Here's a couple more if it helps.

Minnie M
17th-November-2006, 08:16 PM
Yes, I think I do know now. Here's a couple more if it helps.

Yes :yeah: know who you are now - and we have danced :clap:

Jive fanatic
17th-November-2006, 08:26 PM
Phew, hope the dancing was ok? Where do you normally dance?

Andy McGregor
17th-November-2006, 08:52 PM
Phew, hope the dancing was ok? Where do you normally dance?Is it my imagination or is Jive Fanatic Roger Chin's missing twin :waycool:

Minnie M
17th-November-2006, 08:58 PM
Phew, hope the dancing was ok? Where do you normally dance?
Strange that word - it must be the same for lots of dancers :blush: it used to be Brighton (home town) then Portsmouth, then London, then Dorking etc., etc., well anywhere really :really:

Jive fanatic
17th-November-2006, 10:57 PM
Is it my imagination or is Jive Fanatic Roger Chin's missing twin :waycool:

Coming across this a fair amount, known as the little guys at Jango. :eek:

Roger reckons he's been cloned and there are hundreds of us all over the country. :D

I haven't got his charm :whistle: . . . yet :confused: