PDA

View Full Version : SINderella Ball Daventry 29 December

Yogi_Bear
10th-November-2006, 09:28 AM
Looking forward to the next Daventry weekend event, the Sinderella Ball..
http://www.ceroccentral.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=54
and just taken advantage of the Travelodge £15 room offer for the mid-Dec to mid-Jan period to book at Rugby Dunchurch just up the road for that night.....

Anyone else thinking of going to Daventry?
yb

Cruella
10th-November-2006, 09:30 AM
Yup! :D

Lucy Locket
10th-November-2006, 01:18 PM
Yep !!!

sidney
10th-November-2006, 01:24 PM
Hope so if my new grandchild arrives on time due xmas eve up in Lancs.:grin:

Tiggerbabe
10th-November-2006, 03:59 PM
Claire S and myself, and thanks Yogi, have just booked into the Travelodge too :clap:

Sparkles
10th-November-2006, 04:02 PM
I want to go to this but I'm a bit worried...
I sent of a cheque for the Ashton's B&W ball on the 30th Oct and still have not had a ticket sent back to me... what if the same happens with tickets for the Daventry Ball? :what:
Anyone able to offer any reassurance, please?

El Salsero Gringo
10th-November-2006, 04:04 PM
Anyone able to offer any reassurance, please?The world is a beautiful place, and the sun will (probably) rise tomorrow.

How's that? :flower:

Sparkles
10th-November-2006, 04:06 PM
The world is a beautiful place, and the sun will (probably) rise tomorrow.

How's that? :flower:

You're such an optimist :rolleyes:, but I appreciate the effort :flower:

CJ
10th-November-2006, 04:10 PM

Sparkles, you're bum didn't look too big in that dress.:D

Sparkles
10th-November-2006, 04:11 PM
Sparkles, you're bum didn't look too big in that dress.:D

I'll deal with you later!

Northants Girly
10th-November-2006, 04:11 PM
... what if the same happens with tickets for the Daventry Ball? :what:
Anyone able to offer any reassurance, please?I've been to this and other Ceroc Central ticketed events over the last 2 years and have never had any problems receiving tickets I've ordered :)

Yogi_Bear
10th-November-2006, 05:58 PM
Claire S and myself, and thanks Yogi, have just booked into the Travelodge too :clap:

Gosh, it's a long way from Monifieth....! Glad you can make it!

Lory
10th-November-2006, 09:08 PM
I want to go to this but I'm a bit worried...
I sent of a cheque for the Ashton's B&W ball on the 30th Oct and still have not had a ticket sent back to me... what if the same happens with tickets for the Daventry Ball? :what:

Don't panic Sparkles... Jayne, who organises the tickets for the B&W ball is currently on her Honeymoon and will be sending out the tickets in the next 2-3 weeks ;)

DianaS
12th-November-2006, 05:49 PM
Looking forward to the next Daventry weekend event, the Sinderella Ball..
http://www.ceroccentral.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=54
and just taken advantage of the Travelodge £15 room offer for the mid-Dec to mid-Jan period to book at Rugby Dunchurch just up the road for that night.....

Anyone else thinking of going to Daventry?
yb

Thanks for the tip We've booked a room two/ Perhaps we can do a car share or share a taxi? we'll arraive dress adn then head over drop me a PM with your thoughts. Any one esle going who wants a car/ taxi share?