PDA

View Full Version : MAN WANTED- for free trip to spain

drathzel
9th-November-2006, 04:19 PM
HI guys

I am looking for a male dancer to partner me in a showcase/demonstration in Spain on 17th March 2007.

Will be required to fly to NI a couple of times (i will pay) to practice. Learn a group routine (possibly off dvd) and fly out to malaga (staying in Marbella) on 16th March

In return you will get free flights and 5* accomodation in Marbella for this weekend.

if you are interested let me know. I can also travel to you.

:hug:

Caro
9th-November-2006, 04:33 PM
Can I dress up as a man and come along?

I can look real handsome look here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7300&d=1162996906)

TurboTomato
9th-November-2006, 06:16 PM
Wow :eek: I wish I was rather more experienced now :tears:

Rhythm King
9th-November-2006, 08:21 PM
I guess you'll be wanting someone young. lean and mean then :blush:

R-K :flower:

TheTramp
9th-November-2006, 08:23 PM
I guess you'll be wanting someone young. lean and mean then :blush:

R-K :flower:

I dunno!

Danielle originally asked me, but I couldn't make it that weekend.

Still, I guess 1 out of 3 ain't bad! :whistle:

Paulthetrainer
9th-November-2006, 08:48 PM
Will be required to fly to NI
:hug:

Whenever I see the abbreviation 'NI' it makes me think of National Insurance. How nerdy is that? If I come can I bring my anorak and my National Health Specs with me?

Yliander
9th-November-2006, 09:11 PM
Can I dress up as a man and come along?

I can look real handsome look here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7300&d=1162996906):yeah: although I don't have any photographic evidence of my ability to pull it off

Cheeky Butler
9th-November-2006, 09:49 PM
Hi Babes

It's Danny Lewington I would love too if you still have this place available...compete in open comps so could say experienced..let me no if your still interested..

Danny
xxxxxxxxxx

Andreas
9th-November-2006, 09:50 PM
Still, I guess 1 out of 3 ain't bad! :whistle:
How terribly misquoted! Meatloaf would turn in his bed ... or so :na: :rofl:

Little Monkey
10th-November-2006, 12:08 AM
Apparently I'm quite a good man..... Or so I'm told!:D

I'd even cut my hair short again, just for you darling! And I'm sure I could use Sheepy's suit again, if I ask nicely.:rofl:

Yogi_Bear
10th-November-2006, 12:08 AM
I would be interested but feel somewhat underqualified for the job as a mere social dancer :whistle:

Minnie M
10th-November-2006, 12:12 AM
Hi Babes

It's Danny Lewington I would love too if you still have this place available...compete in open comps so could say experienced..let me no if your still interested..

Danny
xxxxxxxxxx
wow :drool: you've found your man D :worthy: Danny fits all the criteria - just don't ask him to bring his working 'clothes' :blush:

Little Monkey
10th-November-2006, 12:16 AM
You may borrow Sheepman. For a fee, of course..... And I'll have to fit into the hand luggage, too!:whistle:

drathzel
10th-November-2006, 11:18 PM
Thanks Everyone for you interest and your pm's

LM i'd like to see you try and fit in a suitcae with your dodgy back!!!:D

El Salsero Gringo
11th-November-2006, 12:31 AM
I dunno!

Danielle originally asked me, but I couldn't make it that weekend.

Still, I guess 1 out of 3 ain't bad! :whistle:Is it a good thing, or a bad thing to be second choice to Trampy?

Rhythm King
11th-November-2006, 01:43 AM
Don't even go there :devil:

drathzel
11th-November-2006, 10:11 PM
not second choice, an alternative choice

Cheeky Butler
13th-November-2006, 09:53 PM
Hi Babes

don't no if we have met before maybe a weekender I don't no...Newbury is Nr Reading in Berkshire...do you no it..let me no what you wanted to do and yes do lifts as well.

Be good to hear back from you soon..

Danny The Cheeky Butlerxx

drathzel
20th-November-2006, 09:23 PM
Ok if anyone still wants to do this and isnt competing in blackpool (same weekend) please let me know asap

David Bailey
20th-November-2006, 09:24 PM
Ok if anyone still wants to do this and isnt competing in blackpool (same weekend) please let me know asap
:what: I can't believe you've had no takers yet.

Post a pic of yourself, that ought to do it.

drathzel
20th-November-2006, 09:28 PM

i have had a few but blackpool is on that weekend and everyone ends up pulling out.

If some one can harperlink to my photo that esg took, it might help, or not:tears:

Dreadful Scathe
20th-November-2006, 10:39 PM
why did you arrange it the same time as Blackpool ? :)

drathzel
20th-November-2006, 11:42 PM
why did you arrange it the same time as Blackpool ? :)

Blame avril the spanish franchise manager

PretzelMeister
21st-November-2006, 01:01 AM
:yeah: although I don't have any photographic evidence of my ability to pull it off

Really?! - Well I think I may just know of someone who does..... :whistle: :devil:

Asif
21st-November-2006, 10:42 AM
Hi D

Been ages since i've been on the forum and i've just seen this and would love to help out but unfortunately i'm off skiing that week.

Is there no-one in your local venues that will be up to the job? You could advertise for someone and then hold auditions. It would certainly be easier having someone who lives there.

Asif xx

Shodan
21st-November-2006, 11:24 AM
HI guys

I am looking for a male dancer to partner me in a showcase/demonstration in Spain on 17th March 2007.

Will be required to fly to NI a couple of times (i will pay) to practice. Learn a group routine (possibly off dvd) and fly out to malaga (staying in Marbella) on 16th March

I would offer, but I believe its the Warmwell Party weekender that weekend. :nice:

timbp
21st-November-2006, 12:00 PM

I'm a taker. I just haven't replied before because I assumed "free trip" did not mean from Sydney.

But now I know all the locals have other plans, maybe a free (return) trip from Sydney is a possibility?

Seriously, I have no money, but could do either airfare or living expenses for a couple of months (assuming people could give me accommodation).

mick s
21st-November-2006, 12:38 PM
Hi Danielle, not sure whether this is sorted out yet for you but sounds like fun.

Hopefully, you remember me from Southport in the Smoker's corner.

Mick can call me on ************if you want to talk. I loive near Oford there is a village hall near where I live which I can probably get keys to quite easily. WAs going to do Blackpool butthis sounds more adventurous. What is showcase for etc?

Lynn
21st-November-2006, 01:15 PM
Is there no-one in your local venues that will be up to the job? You could advertise for someone and then hold auditions. It would certainly be easier having someone who lives there. I haven't even got a partner yet from the local venues :( and D would need one with more experience than our local guys have yet.

FirstMove
22nd-November-2006, 01:43 AM
I haven't even got a partner yet from the local venues :( and D would need one with more experience than our local guys have yet.

Pah! I've seen the movies. Dirty Dancing, Dirty Dancing 2, Strictly Ballroom....

With about 2 weeks to go, pick the apparently least talented person in the class, coach them, fall in love with them, and convincingly win any competition :)

PS I'm washing my goldfish that weekend :innocent:

Dreadful Scathe
22nd-November-2006, 08:14 AM
Pah! I've seen the movies. Dirty Dancing, Dirty Dancing 2, Strictly Ballroom....

With about 2 weeks to go, pick the apparently least talented person in the class, coach them, fall in love with them, and convincingly win any competition :)

PS I'm washing my goldfish that weekend :innocent:
:hehe: nice

David Bailey
22nd-November-2006, 09:06 AM
Alas, that rule only works if they're a girl, and one who is Secretly Gorgeous Underneath Her Unconvincingly-Frumpy Attire.

TheTramp
22nd-November-2006, 10:59 AM
Alas, that rule only works if they're a girl, and one who is Secretly Gorgeous Underneath Her Unconvincingly-Frumpy Attire.

Hey. It also works if you've got one seriously mal-adjusted male dancer. Who can dance. But has issues of responsibility and honesty. Who says he'll do it with Danielle. But then, a couple of weeks before the performance, pulls out and disappears.

Only to turn up in Spain on the night of the performance, and pull of a spectacular display that brings the audience to their feet. And brings in many new contracts for Danielle.

David Bailey
22nd-November-2006, 11:39 AM
Hey. It also works if you've got one seriously mal-adjusted male dancer. Who can dance. But has issues of responsibility and honesty. Who says he'll do it with Danielle. But then, a couple of weeks before the performance, pulls out and disappears.

Only to turn up in Spain on the night of the performance, and pull of a spectacular display that brings the audience to their feet. And brings in many new contracts for Danielle.
"Nobody puts Drathzel in a corner"
- hey, someone was going to say it, might as well be me :)

drathzel
22nd-November-2006, 02:01 PM
ha ha ha:rofl: you're all sooooooooo funny!

Rhythm King
24th-November-2006, 08:28 PM
I carried a watermelon....