PDA

View Full Version : Hope to see some of you in Perth on the 17th

Wendy
9th-November-2006, 11:10 AM
Graham and I are coming over for the Boogienights/Dance Demon weekend. So hopefully will catch up with some of you then.

I can't wait !!!! Proper music.... glitter.....yummy men who don't complain when I wiggle ...... magic !!!!!!!

:clap: :cheers: :clap: :cheers: :clap: :cheers: :clap:

Wxxx

ducasi
9th-November-2006, 11:14 AM
Looks like we'll be there on the Friday night. See you then! :)

Wendy
9th-November-2006, 11:19 AM
Well that's one nice dance for my dance card :nice:

Wx

The Passion Harem
9th-November-2006, 01:43 PM
Put me on your dance card for a few fun dances...:flower:

I will be there just Friday night. Beach Ballroom for the rest of the weekend…

:hug:

Wendy
9th-November-2006, 11:44 PM
Put me on your dance card for a few fun dances...:flower:

I will be there just Friday night. Beach Ballroom for the rest of the weekend…

Yeah bit of a b*mmer they are on the same weekend.. such is life...

You need to wear a carnation though cos I'm not sure who you are in the real world....

Wx

Little Monkey
10th-November-2006, 12:04 AM
Yeah bit of a b*mmer they are on the same weekend.. such is life...

Oh no! I'm planning to be at the BB on Saturday, and am not going to Perth.... B*mmer!

Wendy
10th-November-2006, 12:45 AM
Oh no! I'm planning to be at the BB on Saturday, and am not going to Perth.... B*mmer!

So close and yet so far.. tra la la.. think it's Manilow which is worrying :eek: .. em.. my eyes adore you .... tra la la.. it's someone like Manilow if it's not him.. shudder..

Wx

Dance Demon
10th-November-2006, 01:05 AM
So close and yet so far.. tra la la.. think it's Manilow which is worrying :eek: .. em.. my eyes adore you .... tra la la.. it's someone like Manilow if it's not him.. shudder..

Wx

Frankie Valli.......:wink:

Wendy
10th-November-2006, 03:12 AM
Frankie Valli.......:wink:

and the Four Seasons !!! I love DJs !!!!

See you on the 17th :hug:

Wx

Lorna
10th-November-2006, 01:14 PM
Hiya,

been such a long time since I've seen you both.

Unfortunately won't see you as I'll be at the BB from Sat onwards celebrating Franck's b'day. :clap:

Enjoy your stay and will hopefully catch up another time. :flower:

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Dave Hancock
10th-November-2006, 01:57 PM
CCM,

I'll be there the whole weekend so hopefully I'll get lots of dances, as I've not seen you for ages, maybe some late night blues...:drool:

Dance Demon
10th-November-2006, 04:01 PM
and the Four Seasons

Nope....just Franki Valli.......:D

Wendy
10th-November-2006, 10:54 PM
Hiya,

been such a long time since I've seen you both.

Unfortunately won't see you as I'll be at the BB from Sat onwards celebrating Franck's b'day. :clap:

Enjoy your stay and will hopefully catch up another time. :flower:

Lotsa love Lorna x-x:hug: :kiss: :hug: It's funny to think we have been here for more than a year !!! Have a great weekend and give Franck a birthday hug from me. If only Ryanair would fly to Aberdeen !

Wx

Wendy
10th-November-2006, 10:59 PM
CCM,

I'll be there the whole weekend so hopefully I'll get lots of dances, as I've not seen you for ages, maybe some late night blues...:drool: now there's an offer I can't refuse !!!! As many dances as you like and I'm planning on staying up very VERY late :drool: I might have forgotten how to lead though as now I'm I'm all French and do exactly what the boys want :rofl:

Looking forward to catching up with you :hug: :kiss: :hug:

Wx

Wendy
10th-November-2006, 11:04 PM
Nope....just Franki Valli.......:Dok ok but I didn't say they had actually sung it I was just showing off that I knew who his chums were.. You are the best DJ in the world so I wouldn't even consider music trivia arm-wrestling with you !!!! :respect:

Wxxx

Dance Demon
11th-November-2006, 11:29 AM
ok ok but I didn't say they had actually sung it I was just showing off that I knew who his chums were.. You are the best DJ in the world so I wouldn't even consider music trivia arm-wrestling with you !!!! :respect:

Wxxx

:na: :na: :na: :na: :na: :D

Wendy
13th-November-2006, 01:37 PM
:na: :na: :na: :na: :na: :D Wiggling comp any time you like though :na: :na: :na: :na: :na: :waycool:

Wx

Freudian Hips
13th-November-2006, 03:24 PM
yummy men who don't complain when I wiggle ......

You get complaints for wiggling ......??? Have people no appreciation of the finer things in life for goodness sake?

I'll be there wiggling away on Friday :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wendy
15th-November-2006, 11:30 AM
You get complaints for wiggling ......??? I'll be there wiggling away on Friday :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yip !!! In his defense I can see why that would put him off :waycool: Seriously though he has a very valid point. When I wiggle I need to bend my knees more so that I don't move my shoulders too much therefore losing my frame. I took it on the chin (eventually -I'm not Ms I Can Take Criticism Very Graciously:sick: ) and will improve. I was really touched that he took the time to explain it to me.

See you on Friday !

Wx

Heather
16th-November-2006, 10:44 AM
Hope to be there on Saturday for the Glitter Ball - looking forward to catching up with you then!!:clap:

Heather