PDA

View Full Version : Dundee party

Franck
31st-May-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by SwingSwingSwing
For those in the Edinburgh area, Friday Night Hop is on tonight (Friday 31st May 2002). Sorry Swing^3, I am already committed to the Dundee party tonight, and I believe I would tortured to death if I missed it again.
I hope itÕs a good night. :cheers:

Franck.

filthycute
31st-May-2002, 01:59 PM
well well well.....so your finally gonna come to Dundee :D

good for you :p

see ya there

filthycute x x

Franck
31st-May-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by filthycute
well well well.....so your finally gonna come to Dundee :D

see ya there Finally, touch wood...
Barbara and I are really looking forward to it! I hope Scot's got a fun class in store for us (no pressure mind :wink: )

I hope you can keep me a dance or 2 in your busy dance card.

Franck.

Tiggerbabe
1st-June-2002, 04:23 PM
Well he really did it - unfortunately it wasn't the busiest party we've had BUT this did mean there was plenty of room for dancing.

Still it was a great night - as always - EVEN if I did only get one dance ( during which he did sing but today I can't remember what the song was!!!!!!!!!!!!)

That was the first time I have tried double trouble as a man:confused: :confused: :confused: :tears: :tears:
Actually it was a great laugh although I suspect my ladies were copying the demo and not following my somewhat suspect lead - practice is needed I think:sorry

See you at V & L Franck and thanks for making the effort to come and see us:cheers:

Franck
1st-June-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
Still it was a great night - as always - EVEN if I did only get one dance ( during which he did sing but today I can't remember what the song was!!!!!!!!!!!!) What a brilliant night Barbara and I had, in fact, it went so quickly I almost turned into a pumpkin...
Thanks to everyone who made Barbara and I so welcome and for all the dances. I apologize to everyone I did not get round to dancing with :( Next time...
I thought the night was quite busy, and while it was very hot, I could blame it on my combs...
I only arrived half way through the double trouble class, so did not take part, but it did look fabulous! (Yes you too Sheena).
See you at V & L Franck and thanks for making the effort to come and see us:cheers: Will do (with your special t-shirt, you'll be unmissable). No problem, I hope I can make it again soon.

Franck. :nice:

filthycute
5th-June-2002, 02:04 PM
What a brilliant night Barbara and I had, in fact, it went so quickly I almost turned into a pumpkin...

AHHHH! so thats why you made such a quick exit without saying goodbye...?? :rolleyes:

I don't think you'd suit orange anyways :yum:

See ya on Saturday Cinders :yum:

filthycute x x

Franck
5th-June-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by filthycute
AHHHH! so thats why you made such a quick exit without saying goodbye...?? :rolleyes:

I don't think you'd suit orange anyways :yum:

See ya on Saturday Cinders :yum: Sorry about leaving so suddenly, but we had a baby-sitter waiting, and with having to drive back to Falkirk, I knew that if I hung around to say good bye to everyone, it would take ages :sad:

Orange is very much a good colour for me, you obviously missed the Aberdeen Halloween Pumpkin Orange party last year!!! :waycool:

See you on Saturday for a spot of V&L... :nice: (I wonder what outfit you'll wear??? The white one was quite stunning on Friday!)

Franck.