PDA

View Full Version : Belfast Party

Dallen
5th-November-2006, 08:14 PM
Just a wee word of thanks to Steve Lampert and our own Danielle for the super night that we all enjoyed at the Freestyle Party in the Ardnavalley Scout Centre, Belfast.
The men here in Belfast aspire to be like Steve! A few more Dips and Drops workshops are needed methinks.

David Bailey
5th-November-2006, 08:18 PM
Any photos?

The men here in Belfast aspire to be like Steve!
Bestrongbestrongbestrong :innocent:

Lynn
6th-November-2006, 01:25 AM
Any photos?Should be, Dallen had his camera.

Thanks Dallen for the dance - first dance of the evening - got me in the right form for the party. :D

It was a fab evening, good mix of music (Trampy even played his very favourite song :rolleyes: ), I got a couple of WCS dances (the look of concentration on my face as I'm internally counting is amusing I'm sure!) plus finally got to dance to El Tango de Roxanne. :D

drathzel
6th-November-2006, 02:27 PM
Yup Dallen wheres the photies?

I am glad you had a great time. The workshops during the day were really good (and you missed out on a few nice dips and a drop) and the party was excellent. We may not have massive numbers but we sure no how to make a party come alive in Northern Ireland. It was fan dabby dosy.

Steve assures me he had a great time too and will come back soon.

I will try and sort out some more workshops for the new year!:flower:

Dazzler
6th-November-2006, 02:33 PM
Can i get a long notice heads up on the next party please? :whistle: :flower:

Would be great to come over for a party and also go visit the family and see how my place of birth is shaping up nowadays...not been over in about 12 years and as silly as it sounds...dancing may just be the excuse i need to motivate me to visit...:blush: ...but dont tell my family that :wink:

Glad you all had a great time :clap:

TheTramp
6th-November-2006, 02:35 PM
Will one month and 3 days do?

The next party in on the 9th December. It's a charity party in aid of PBC, and CJ will be DJing there.

Also, there will be representation from the BBC in NI there, as they are using Ceroc NI to tell a bit of a story about a couple who start doing Ceroc to improve their wedding dance....

Lynn
6th-November-2006, 02:36 PM
Can i get a long notice heads up on the next party please? :whistle: :flower: 9th Dec - charity ball (in Holywood). :D

Or you might want to come over on a weekend when there are workshops during the day as well as a freestyle party? Should be more in the new year.

EDIT - Trampy beat me to it!

TheTramp
6th-November-2006, 02:38 PM
EDIT - Trampy beat me to it!

Of course! :cheers:

drathzel
6th-November-2006, 02:48 PM
and if all goes well we will be having monthly parties as of the new year:clap: :clap:

Dazzler
6th-November-2006, 02:53 PM
Well I regret to say i will not be able to make it on the 9th.....works christmas night and i am already intending to take a fellow dancer as a partner so that i can get everyone at the party hooked..(its a bring a party to a party thing)...see.....i have cerocs best interests at heart :awe:

I would be very keen to find out when the monthly parties start though! :clap: I will definately be coming over.....its great getting the chance to meet and dance with new partners....and it also means i can get another dance with Drathzel.....well i hope anyways :innocent:

Keep me posted you guys :hug:

TheTramp
6th-November-2006, 02:55 PM
works christmas night and i am already intending to take a fellow dancer as a partner

Fantastic. I'm free that night. What time will you pick me up?

Dazzler
6th-November-2006, 02:56 PM
Fantastic. I'm free that night. What time will you pick me up?

Well it starts at 7:30 so by the time you do your hair.........:na:

TheTramp
6th-November-2006, 02:58 PM
Well it starts at 7:30 so by the time you do your hair.........:na:

If I start at 7:29, I should be ready. With time to spare! :waycool:

drathzel
6th-November-2006, 03:19 PM
Dazzler you can have many dances, we had a lovely dance at the champs!

Dont believe a word steve says it took him longer to get ready than me!!!!!!!!!!:D

TheTramp
6th-November-2006, 03:22 PM
Dont believe a word steve says it took him longer to get ready than me!!!!!!!!!!:D

I got up later than you. And you didn't shower. But you did smell! :na:

Dazzler
6th-November-2006, 03:40 PM
Dazzler you can have many dances, we had a lovely dance at the champs!
It was a lovely dance and i look forward to many more :respect:

I quite believe it....bloody poser :na: :rofl:

drathzel
6th-November-2006, 03:42 PM
I got up later than you. And you didn't shower. But you did smell! :na:

yeah but i was going back to bed.

Oh and just to get back on thread. thank you for the dance dallen, you get better each time i dance with you.:respect:

drathzel
6th-November-2006, 03:47 PM
It was a lovely dance and i look forward to many more :respect:

I quite believe it....bloody poser :na: :rofl:

:blush: and you'll get loads of lovely dances with my ladies too when you come over!:grin:

Dazzler
6th-November-2006, 03:54 PM
:blush: and you'll get loads of lovely dances with my ladies too when you come over!:grin:

OOOOOO promises promises :na:

Seriuosly though cant wait to get over....should be quite an experience! :whistle: :respect:

Lynn
6th-November-2006, 04:19 PM
and you'll get loads of lovely dances with my ladies too when you come over!:grin:Yes, I'd a like a dance please!

Dazzler
6th-November-2006, 04:22 PM
Yes, I'd a like a dance please!

You may have as many dances as you like as soon as i work out when i am coming over.....would obviously need to talk to family for ataying...but how easy is it to get to Craigavon at that time of night?....maybe need a hotel on the sat night?

ducasi
6th-November-2006, 08:58 PM
I regret not having made it over to NI yet, despite promising to. :blush:

I won't make it over next month either, but I'll make it my first new year's resolution. :nice:

Dazzler
6th-November-2006, 09:05 PM
Fancy a travelling buddy duncan?

ducasi
6th-November-2006, 09:26 PM
Fancy a travelling buddy duncan?
A distinct possibility! ;)

Could maybe get a group of us together... :)

TheTramp
6th-November-2006, 09:27 PM
I'm happy to go over anytime I'm free. Had a good time both times I've been over there....

Dazzler
6th-November-2006, 09:30 PM
Well it sounds to me like we have the start of a group already....and i reckon it would be great for all for us to travel in a group!....seriously though...lets keep this in mind....the more the merrier eh?

Night Owl
6th-November-2006, 09:35 PM
Well it sounds to me like we have the start of a group already....and i reckon it would be great for all for us to travel in a group!....seriously though...lets keep this in mind....the more the merrier eh?

is there room for another wee one

Dazzler
6th-November-2006, 09:37 PM
is there room for a wee one
Am sure there is...and we might even squeeze you in somewhere :devil: :wink:

TheTramp
6th-November-2006, 09:37 PM
That may be too much information thanks!! :really:

Night Owl
6th-November-2006, 09:39 PM
Trust you Steve:respect:

Dazzler
6th-November-2006, 09:39 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

drathzel
6th-November-2006, 11:18 PM
well i am trying to organise a one year anniversary thing a year from the date ceroc was registered in NI but it falls in the new year and i think everyone will be broke so might aim for February!:D

Lynn
7th-November-2006, 10:55 AM
A group of Scottish men coming over for a NI party - sounds good!:D

ducasi
7th-November-2006, 10:58 AM
A group of Scottish men coming over for a NI party - sounds good!:D
Is it OK if we also bring one or two women? ;)

Lynn
7th-November-2006, 11:05 AM
Is it OK if we also bring one or two women? ;)If you must!

Seriously - all welcome -we're a friendly bunch in NI.

D - if having a party in Feb - pretty please not the Southport weekend?:flower:

TheTramp
7th-November-2006, 11:31 AM
D - if having a party in Feb - pretty please not the Southport weekend?:flower:

Or the Aberdeen Beach Ballroom weekend!

Dazzler
7th-November-2006, 02:30 PM
Or the Aberdeen Beach Ballroom weekend!
Or a weekend i have to work :tears: :rofl:

firefly
7th-November-2006, 05:21 PM
Well I have a friend in Belfast I really should make time to go over and see :whistle: :devil:

Seriously, will keep an eye on this thread and see if I can tag along with you guys too; if you'll let me tag along, that is :D :flower:

Freudian Hips
7th-November-2006, 06:38 PM
Seriously, will keep an eye on this thread and see if I can tag along with you guys too; if you'll let me tag along, that is :D :flower:

Hey Firefly, we won't be tagging, we'll be blazing the trail :cheers: :D

Freudian Hips
7th-November-2006, 06:41 PM
Or a weekend i have to work :tears: :rofl:

And preferably a weekend when my girls are with their dad :flower:

Am I being a little over specific now :confused:

firefly
7th-November-2006, 06:55 PM

Absolutely, we need to keep the female end up too :cheers: Can't have the men taking all the credit for travelling and inflicting themselves on the lovely Northern Irish dancers :rofl:

ducasi
7th-November-2006, 07:22 PM
Cool... Put the kettle on when you get there, ta. :flower:

Dazzler
7th-November-2006, 07:46 PM

Ahhhhhh a little drop of milk in mine please :whistle: :innocent: :cheers:

Freudian Hips
7th-November-2006, 11:43 PM
Ahhhhhh a little drop of milk in mine please :whistle: :innocent: :cheers:

It seems a dose of intravenous feminism is required here :rolleyes: unless you are very (and I mean very) special :devil: :wink:

ShinyWeeStar
7th-November-2006, 11:53 PM
Could maybe get a group of us together... :)

is there room for another wee one

:yeah: :flower:

ducasi
8th-November-2006, 12:27 AM
It seems a dose of intravenous feminism is required here :rolleyes: I'm sure that must be made from something quite bitter. :devil:

unless you are very (and I mean very) special :devil: :wink: You know I am. :grin: :wink:

:yum:

:hug:

drathzel
8th-November-2006, 12:28 AM
well what weekends are the Beach Ball room and SP? i will be organising it soon so i'd like to know!

Lynn
8th-November-2006, 12:50 AM
well what weekends are the Beach Ball room and SP? i will be organising it soon so i'd like to know!SP is 2-5th Feb. :flower:

drathzel
8th-November-2006, 12:56 AM
SP is 2-5th Feb. :flower:

I was thinking the 10th anyway!

Franck
8th-November-2006, 01:28 AM
I was thinking the 10th anyway!Beach Ballroom is the 17th February 2007... :nice:

under par
8th-November-2006, 01:32 AM
Beach Ballroom is the 17th February 2007... :nice:
d@mn taking Mrs Par to New York for Valentines will miss another Beach Ballroom:sad:

Franck
8th-November-2006, 01:41 AM
d@mn taking Mrs Par to New York for Valentines will miss another Beach Ballroom:sad:Well, you could always add in your diary the other 2 Beach Ballroom dates for 2007:

• 18th November 2006 (another birthday party, with Stefano & Alexandra from Tango in Action)

• 17th February 2007 (Valentine Blues... :awe: )

• 14th July 2007 (Bastille day - French theme! :cheers: )

• 17th November 2007 (My birthday party :waycool: )

drathzel
8th-November-2006, 02:12 AM
Beach Ballroom is the 17th February 2007... :nice:

woohoo 10th it is! Should really get it booked since we will be having monthly parties starting in the new year!

Dallen
16th-November-2006, 08:57 PM
Hope to scan a few of my photographs from the recent Belfast Party and will post them over the weekend. Took these with my Canon EOS non-digital camera, it takes better pictures than my digital in darkened rooms and plus there is no shutter lag when photographing people dancing or any other type of movement indoors.
Will place the photos in the Gallery section. Certainly enjoying the dancing, I get a real buzz from Ceroc, with beginners and intermediates alike!

Lynn
17th-November-2006, 11:51 AM
Hope to scan a few of my photographs from the recent Belfast Party and will post them over the weekend. Saw these on Wed night - and yes, much better than my digital attempts at one of the other parties. I still need to work out how to adjust settings to take action shots with my digital camera.

drathzel
17th-November-2006, 05:00 PM
Just waiting for confirmation on the 10th shouldhave it by next week so guys and gals get your tickets booked.

Hoping to have workshops and stuff during the day too!:clap:

Lynn
7th-January-2007, 04:35 PM
Another good party last night!

drathzel
8th-January-2007, 07:34 PM
Another good party last night!

it was a fab night, everyone really enjoyed themselves. I could have gone on for a few more hours.

Thanks for the last dance lynn!:whistle:

Lynn
8th-January-2007, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the last dance lynn!:whistle:If you play that again at the end next time I'm running off to hide! :rofl:

Looking forward to the next party on 10th Feb.

drathzel
8th-January-2007, 09:30 PM
If you play that again at the end next time I'm running off to hide! :rofl:

Looking forward to the next party on 10th Feb.

nah you wouldnt, you had fun!!!!

Lynn
8th-January-2007, 10:33 PM
nah you wouldnt, you had fun!!!!Yes it was fun really. I'm so enjoying the freestyles - more time to chat, more time to dance, and a chance to get dressed up. :D

Sorry Dallen, didn't take any photos.

drathzel
16th-January-2007, 04:02 PM
Yes it was fun really. I'm so enjoying the freestyles - more time to chat, more time to dance, and a chance to get dressed up. :D

Sorry Dallen, didn't take any photos.

Make sure you wear red in feb!:rofl: