PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with Telemarketing, prepare to :ROFL: !

Sheepman
3rd-November-2006, 12:47 PM
This is so good I just had to share -

http://howtoprankatelemarketer.ytmnd.com/

Greg

under par
3rd-November-2006, 01:13 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Absolutely bl**dy brilliant:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Say I wanted to mail your @ss a letter!! what would I put on the outside of the envelope??:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Frankie_4711
3rd-November-2006, 07:06 PM
That was good!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Little Monkey
5th-November-2006, 10:14 PM
Oooooooh, that's so funny!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm so sick of telemarketing calls. I've registered to NOT be called by these idiots, but still get lots of annoying marketing calls, offering me everything from free conservatories (I live in a first floor flat....), to free mobile phones.

The other day I received a few of these calls, and got really fed up. In the end, after answering yet another one of these calls, I just left the phone off the hook, and sat and listened to the poor guy at the other end saying "Hello? Hello? Miss XXXXXX, are you there? Heloooooo? Can you hear me? Heloo? Hello? Hello? Hello? Miss, are you there?" Etc etc. He didn't give up for a good five minutes! It was hilarious!!!:rofl:

But after listening to the guy on this link, I shall have to work harder on annoying telemarketers..... :D

Trouble
5th-November-2006, 10:26 PM
very funny.. thanks i like threads like that,,, dont get telemarketers so much now as changed phone to x directory but used to get them all the time and they always used to ring just as im putting a fork to my mouth or my kids mouths. Love it. :flower: :flower:

Tartaniad
5th-November-2006, 10:57 PM
Absolutely outstanding,say no more.But if you could rate this it would be 11 out of 10:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mostlysane
5th-November-2006, 11:19 PM
Top notch Sheepman - very very funny. :D