PDA

View Full Version : Who's Where 3/4/5 Nov?

Patrick
1st-November-2006, 11:33 AM
I know the Midlands Champs clashes wit Rock Bottoms and Warmwell.

I guess there's other good stuff as well. Bromsgrove T on Sunday. Anything on in the Midlands 3 Nov for a pre-competition pani... I mean chill out?

Patrick :flower:

drathzel
1st-November-2006, 11:44 AM
moderator can we add blues workshops and party with Steve Lampert in NI??

Cuz thats where i will be!!!:flower:

Dance Demon
1st-November-2006, 11:47 AM
I'll be at red Hot & Blue at the Edinburgh CornExchange on Friday night:waycool:

ducasi
1st-November-2006, 12:44 PM
I'll be at red Hot & Blue at the Edinburgh CornExchange on Friday night:waycool:
Hmm... Haven't been to a RH&B for a while... I wonder... Hmm...

straycat
1st-November-2006, 12:48 PM
Edinburgh ESDS. Workshops with Henric & Joanna :worthy:
(being that talented that young should be banned - where's that jealousy emoticon when I need it?)

Gus
1st-November-2006, 01:11 PM
Think most of the N West posse will be split between Ceroc Hyde and Cool Catz.

Patrick
1st-November-2006, 01:24 PM
Blimey Witty, you get about a bit! :D

Lynn
1st-November-2006, 02:03 PM
Woohoo! At last I can vote on a poll for a local event!:clap:

Really looking forward to our workshops and party. :D

drathzel
1st-November-2006, 02:08 PM
Woohoo! At last I can vote on a poll for a local event!:clap:

Really looking forward to our workshops and party. :D

me too, was up at the venue looking for inspiration for decoration yesterday. I'm really looking forward to it, altho i have a bit of a headache and i am not talking about steve!!!

Lynn
1st-November-2006, 02:16 PM
me too, was up at the venue looking for inspiration for decoration yesterday. During the day? I could have popped down too - my office is just up the road! I haven't been in, but I've heard its a nice floor.

(If you want to come to mine between workshops and evening party to shower/change etc, let me know.)

drathzel
1st-November-2006, 02:23 PM
During the day? I could have popped down too - my office is just up the road! I haven't been in, but I've heard its a nice floor.

(If you want to come to mine between workshops and evening party to shower/change etc, let me know.)

that would be great but i might need to go back to bangor. At the minute we have no venue manager. Fiona cant do it as she has double booked herself! Do you know anyone who could do it. I would prefer a non dancer as we need to run the soft drinks bar too.

Lynn
1st-November-2006, 02:36 PM
that would be great but i might need to go back to bangor. At the minute we have no venue manager. Fiona cant do it as she has double booked herself! Do you know anyone who could do it. I would prefer a non dancer as we need to run the soft drinks bar too.Oh dear. No, I always had this problem too - I tend to have dragged all my friends along to dancing!

Paulthetrainer
1st-November-2006, 02:55 PM
I'm going to the Woking freestyle on Saturday for the first time along with Seriously Addicted and Turbo Tomato, and probably some others I'm not sure yet.

I'm told its stupendous, fabulous, and other positive adjectives. Anyone else know?

Paul

SeriouslyAddicted
1st-November-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm going to the Woking freestyle on Saturday for the first time along with Seriously Addicted and Turbo Tomato, and probably some others I'm not sure yet.

I'm told its stupendous, fabulous, and other positive adjectives. Anyone else know?

Paul

What you mean you don't trust us :tears:

Paulthetrainer
1st-November-2006, 06:47 PM
Trust you for what, Serious?

I didn't think you'd been to Woking. Assumed you were simply acting as somebody else's medium as to its quality...

Minnie M
1st-November-2006, 07:03 PM

Paul

HG Wells in Woking is a really great venue :yeah: plus a lovely fast floor - the natives aren't bad too :whistle:

I'm off to Warmwell, first time in about 4 years - sharing with hunky guys (lucky me :innocent: )

Shodan
2nd-November-2006, 10:04 AM
Warmwell Party Weekender for me. :waycool::grin:

ducasi
2nd-November-2006, 10:27 AM
Hmm... Haven't been to a RH&B for a while... I wonder... Hmm...
We're coming to Red Hot & Blue on Friday!!!! :clap:

sidney
2nd-November-2006, 10:48 AM
I am just going to our local venue sat Leics, I don't go to the class night anymore as it has gone down in the level of standard but the freestyle might be better, well I hope so. On the sunday I hope to go to Steve's T.dance if I can drag someone along with me.:nice:

fletch
2nd-November-2006, 01:07 PM
On the sunday I hope to go to Steve's T.dance if I can drag someone along with me.:nice:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I do hope you come, its OXO'S birthday (Ian Morgan DJ) :clap:

i'll save you some cake.......ooooo thats a though better get my Ar$e into gear :blush:

:cheers:

Northants Girly
2nd-November-2006, 01:11 PM
Please can one of you post a link to or some more info re the T dance? :D

stewart38
2nd-November-2006, 01:15 PM
Ill be dancing in Wetherby on friday :nice:

where is the option for fireworks on saturday ??

fletch
2nd-November-2006, 01:54 PM
Please can one of you post a link to or some more info re the T dance? :D

www.corporatedancecompany.com

I hope you come :flower:

sidney
2nd-November-2006, 04:31 PM
If I make it Fletch, I will be taking you up on that cake offer:grin:

fletch
2nd-November-2006, 04:47 PM
If I make it Fletch, I will be taking you up on that cake offer:grin:

Just been an got it :drool:

its chocolate :wink:

WittyBird
2nd-November-2006, 04:49 PM
its chocolate :wink:

Save me a slice :drool:

fletch
2nd-November-2006, 04:54 PM
Save me a slice :drool:

you got your own next weekend :clap:

Trousers
2nd-November-2006, 05:49 PM
you got your own next weekend :clap:

Yeah but who's the fire warden for that ??

I heard the the UK match and Candle industry had been on overtime for the last few weeks just to meet the expected demand for candles in the Hastings and Rye area.

What about the air traffic controllers we need to inform them too - that many candles will surely start attracting aircraft if not aliens. God these risk assesments are a b@stard.

:sick:

WittyBird
2nd-November-2006, 05:51 PM
Yeah but who's the fire warden for that ??

Cheeky git. Isn't there a village somewhere looking for you?

fletch
2nd-November-2006, 07:48 PM
will surely start attracting aliens.

:sick:
Is he coming :confused:

Witty thats funny :rofl: :rofl: i'm still :rofl:

Dance Demon
3rd-November-2006, 07:05 AM
We're coming to Red Hot & Blue on Friday!!!! :clap:

Just thought I'd let you know that we're in the Bistro at the Corn Exchange tonight Ducasi. The entrance is via the car park at the rear of the building. look forward to seeing you :cheers:

Heather
3rd-November-2006, 09:50 AM

:wink: :rofl: :rofl:
( A well named 'Witty' bird)

:flower:
Heather

Heather
3rd-November-2006, 09:53 AM
Just thought I'd let you know that we're in the Bistro at the Corn Exchange tonight Ducasi. The entrance is via the car park at the rear of the building. look forward to seeing you :cheers:

Wish I could be there!:tears: But no dancing for me for a few weeks until I recover from my op!:sick:
Where's the 'I'm dead jealous ' smiley when you need it?

:hug:

Heather

ducasi
3rd-November-2006, 10:07 AM
Thanks John – I'd figured out where it'll be, but not how to get in!

Looking forward to tonight. :)

marty_baby
3rd-November-2006, 10:11 AM
Tonight - Charity Dance at the BAWA, Bristol

Sat - We are judges at a local DWAS! :D Filton, Bristol

Sun - snuggle up in bed until lunchtime- its too damn cold outside! :hug:

martin
:cheers:

Paul F
3rd-November-2006, 11:19 AM
Saturday is looming and I still dont know what to do :(

Greenwich is a possibility. I just dont know!

tiger
3rd-November-2006, 08:19 PM
Go to Woking PaulF.You live nearby dont you? You will be in demand being the smooth ,fab forumite dancer that you are.:wink:

ShinyWeeStar
3rd-November-2006, 08:49 PM
Thought I might try Mama Morton's in Dundee tomorrow night... anyone else going? :flower:

Dance Demon
4th-November-2006, 11:51 AM
Thought I might try Mama Morton's in Dundee tomorrow night... anyone else going? :flower:

It's not on SWS, Event was cancelled by organisers to avoid clashing with Ceroc party in Bonar Hall.

Freya
4th-November-2006, 12:48 PM
I am Packing to go to Elgin this weekend!!!!!

Was dancing lst night at something in Aberdeen! but left early as I was absolutely knackered and ended up having a lovely conversation with a friend instead!

fletch
5th-November-2006, 10:12 AM
Don't forget folks we a celebrating OXO'S birthday at the Bromsgrove 't' dance to day, all welcome. :cheers:

Directions and details below

www.corporatedancecompany.com

:flower:

Alfie
5th-November-2006, 10:37 AM
I'll be going along to Bromsgrove also.
I have really enjoyed the last two so much really looking forward to this afternoon:clap: :clap:

Lynn
5th-November-2006, 04:33 PM
Good day yesterday. Liked the cakes, tea and comfy seats for the break in between workshops.:D

Still a bit of a novelty for me to go to a freestyle party locally (at least one that I'm not running) - where I can just get ready and drive to a party. Lots of great dances and fab to see so many people having fun.

sidney
6th-November-2006, 02:49 PM
I went to Leics on sat and turned out to be a good night with a good turn out, and the music was okay for a change, but Steve's T.dance was excellent from when we arrived with Steve greeting us and knowing where we were from and making us feel welcome. There was a nice selection of buffet food and tea,coffee etc. The club itself was perfect in being the right size with a great floor for them spins. The music was the best which I have not heard since Southport thanks Oxo and the other dj. There was a very good turn out with people coming up to chat as well as asking you to dance makes a change from chasing the guys. So I would reccomend S.T.dance and nearly forgot Fletch [how could you forget her]:whistle: for being so friendly to us, it was just like being at a nice private party with a bit of everthing thown in:cheers: so we will be back again try and stop us.:worthy:

robd
6th-November-2006, 04:21 PM
Anyone attend Ashtons Chillout yesterday?

Was there a good turnout and what was the music like?

Rob

fletch
6th-November-2006, 04:53 PM
I went to Leics on sat and turned out to be a good night with a good turn out, and the music was okay for a change, but Steve's T.dance was excellent from when we arrived with Steve greeting us and knowing where we were from and making us feel welcome. There was a nice selection of buffet food and tea,coffee etc. The club itself was perfect in being the right size with a great floor for them spins. The music was the best which I have not heard since Southport thanks Oxo and the other dj. There was a very good turn out with people coming up to chat as well as asking you to dance makes a change from chasing the guys. So I would reccomend S.T.dance and nearly forgot Fletch [how could you forget her]:whistle: for being so friendly to us, it was just like being at a nice private party with a bit of everthing thown in:cheers: so we will be back again try and stop us.:worthy:

Thank you babes :flower:

Steve has a 't' on Xmas afternoon 6-10 :clap: yipppeee:clap:
I am going to the panto 1st but then droping mom back at mine and off to the dance, it will keep me going till Daventry on 29th.:clap: very limited tickets, think most people go theres on Sunday :cheers:

I should stop mentioning the 't' dance or it will get to packed its just right, what else would we be doing on a Sunday afternoon,:confused: well theres Eastenders omnibus :(

Thank you MartinHarper and Patrick for been filmed with me :wink:

just a shame the battery went :sick:

WittyBird
6th-November-2006, 04:59 PM
Anyone attend Ashtons Chillout yesterday?

Was there a good turnout and what was the music like?

Rob

Music was good, turnout was average, Quieter than normal but space to dance. Nice to see some new faces as well as the familiar :D Just a shame the cake is always upstairs! Nice to see fruit as well, Coffee was excellent really hit the spot:D Floor was nice as well, not sticky. Didnt get as hot as it normally does either :na: