PDA

View Full Version : Rutherglen Thursday nights

Dance Demon
27th-October-2006, 04:20 PM
Played my last set at Rutherglen last night, as I take over DJ duties at Marcos in Edinburgh next Thursday. Would just like to say a huge thank you to all the staff and dancers at Rutherglen for the last year and a half. I really have mixed feelings about leaving as although Marcos is a whole lot more convenient for me, I really liked everything about Rutherglen. Lovely venue, great staff, great punters,and of course working with the lovely Mairi. I will miss it all, but the travelling was getting a bit too much for an old geezer like me:sad: ......so once again, to everyone at Rutherglen, thanks for some fab times, and hope to catch up with you all sometime.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

firefly
27th-October-2006, 04:34 PM
We'll miss you John:tears: :tears:

I didn't know till last night that you were leaving. Glad I managed to catch you for a dance, as I don't know when I might get another:sad:

Hope you enjoy Marcos:)

drathzel
27th-October-2006, 06:59 PM
who is taking over from you on a thursday night?:cheers:

Dance Demon
28th-October-2006, 11:17 AM
who is taking over from you on a thursday night?:cheers:

Don't know Danielle. I'm sure Franck will have it all in hand though....:)

Chicklet
19th-December-2006, 06:56 PM
Please sir, is it ever on again in the Toon Hall?
Forum calendar suggests not
ta

Franck
19th-December-2006, 06:59 PM
Please sir, is it ever on again in the Toon Hall?
Forum calendar suggests not
taYes, it's on in the New Year again, just haven't got round to updating the 2007 calendar.

Jumpin' Jaks is open right through Christmas / New Year and Rutherglen re-opens on the 4th January!