PDA

View Full Version : How was your Ceroc Class this week?

Dallen
26th-October-2006, 07:22 PM
I attend the class in Belfast on Wednesdays. Last night the numbers were down probably due to the bad weather, although Belfast got off lightly compared to Northern Scotland.
We did the routine that is number 7 on the Ceroc Beginners DVD: armjive push spin-slow comb-shoulder slide and basket.
Only a few new people there last night compared to the large numbers of recent weeks. Danielle taking the class as usual, with Julie as her demo and Lynn and Linda doing Taxi.
Had a few good dances with beginners and intermediates alike. Intermediate class quite good, although I find it a bit frustrating that I can't remember all the moves from the Intermediate routines, particularly during freestyle. How many Intermediate routines are there?
I certainly enjoy Ceroc and we have a great crowd in Belfast, everyone is very friendly and newcomers are always made welcome, many of us have known each other for a few years now through other spheres of life.
Didn't get to dance with Lynn this week, but will be seeking one next Wednesday!
So how did everyone else's class go?

Jhutch
26th-October-2006, 11:05 PM
Very tired unfortunately so i wasn't at my sharpest by a long stretch:sad: Learnt a few moves though, so it wasn't a waste:nice:

Twirly
26th-October-2006, 11:27 PM
Very tired unfortunately so i wasn't at my sharpest by a long stretch:sad: Learnt a few moves though, so it wasn't a waste:nice:

Is that why you didn't come and say hello? :tears:

Gav
26th-October-2006, 11:35 PM
although I find it a bit frustrating that I can't remember all the moves from the Intermediate routines, particularly during freestyle. How many Intermediate routines are there?
I certainly enjoy Ceroc and we have a great crowd in Belfast, everyone is very friendly and newcomers are always made welcome, many of us have known each other for a few years now through other spheres of life.
Didn't get to dance with Lynn this week, but will be seeking one next Wednesday!
So how did everyone else's class go?

Welcome to the frustation of learning MJ! :devil:

There's probably around 700ish "officially recognised" moves, and as taught in lessons they're joined in groups or 3 or 4 as routines, so roughly MILLIONS!!

If you like a whole intermediate routine, practise after the lesson, then when you get home, write it all down. Either straight away, or the next day if your memory can handle it, write a description of how to do each move. The act of writing them helps to lock them in your memory.

If you need to, take the written version next week and do it all again!

I find that the taught routines don't always work well for me, so if there's just one move you liked, don't waste your effort trying to remember the ones you didn't like.

and most importantly, don't beat youself up about not remembering them all. No-one does, even if some of them look like they do. They've just been doing it for years longer than you.

Thx for asking, the class was fun but not really useable in freestyle (typical of this particular teacher).

HTH.

MartinHarper
26th-October-2006, 11:39 PM
Ceroc Worcester today. Int. Class was a neckbreak, accordion variation, arm jive changing places, and a double basket variation. I struggled to get my timing the same as what was being taught: kept arriving at the end early. Alex had a cold, but was on good teaching form - managing to give us a few tips about the different moves. Also she spent time talking about the importance of the leader leading. Music to my ears - I wish the same thing got said at Ceroc Wythall.... ever.
The DJ had his usual mix of standards and weird stuff. Dancing to a hard rock song was possibly a highlight, though it sure was tough to get the mood right for the whole dance. I ended up doing a lot of arm jivage to that one. I was dancing in trainers tonight, so I got to be bouncy and such. In retrospect, viewing the "crip walk" clips immediately before going out Cerocing may have been a mistake.

Jhutch
26th-October-2006, 11:40 PM

Is that why you didn't come and say hello? :tears:

Um:blush: Was at the Grand on Monday but didnt make it to wessex house last night as i had other arrangements. Were you at the Grand?:blush:

EDIT: Just seen you answer in the compliments thread - i think that i must have missed you

Twirly
26th-October-2006, 11:55 PM
Yep, I was at the Grand. And will be on Monday - so you can miss me again if you want to... :(

Jhutch
27th-October-2006, 12:01 AM
Yep, I was at the Grand. And will be on Monday - so you can miss me again if you want to... :(

:blush: Sorry:blush: Not sure how i missed you:sick: Have you put on weight since your photo was taken or something?:devil: :really: :wink: I am intending to be at the Grand next Monday too...but i finish a night shift at 8am that morning so i may be tired again:sad: Probably be that bored after working nights though that i will give it a go no matter what state i am in:grin:

TheTramp
27th-October-2006, 12:02 AM
Mine have all been fab. Lorna and Little Em have been the teachers, doing a great job as usual. The music hasn't been too bad, with some songs I like to dance to, some I don't mind, and some I really don't like (of course, I can't complain, being the DJ!).

And the social side has been fun too. We didn't go out for a drink after class on Tuesday, since most of the people who usually go were away this week (where were you Beo, Freya, Genie....?). But I've still had a good time....

Frankie_4711
27th-October-2006, 08:09 AM
Had a couple of good ones this week.

Wednesday at Sittingbourne - we did a busk (er, sorry Roadshow) on Saturday and we got a fair few new members from that (in fact I think one of the Taxis said everyone in the revision class was a first timer ... could be wrong). Did the Intermediate routine as a follower and also managed to learn it as a lead while in the queue, so was quite pleased with myself there ... especially as I can still remember all the moves (after a quick reminder last night anyway!)

Yesterday at Maidstone - quite a lot of people there, and got some good dances in. Had a good laugh while trying to lead a couple of ladies (not at the same time!) as for some reason every now and then they would end up leading (not backleading - actually swapping the lead) without either of us intending it to happen! Bizarre!

Also had a Triple Trouble (or whatever 3 ladies and one man in called!) dance on each night which were great fun!:clap:

David Bailey
27th-October-2006, 08:31 AM
Also had a Triple Trouble (or whatever 3 ladies and one man in called!) dance on each night which were great fun!:clap:
Probably a silly question, but how does that work then? Most men only having 2 arms and all... :confused:

Groovemeister
27th-October-2006, 08:34 AM
St. Neots was rammed with new people on tuesday. I don't think they could have got many more in if they tried. Isn't "strictly" wounderful for bringing new fodder along I think "Ceroc" should link of the BBC website.

Class wise fairly easy for me i do veriations of the moves they taught in the intermediates in freestlye anyway. I think most people got them by the end of the class. Only real problem was so many people that it got a bit awkward when moving around.

Don't ask me the names of the moves or the teacher as I am useless.

Gav
27th-October-2006, 08:35 AM
Probably a silly question, but how does that work then? Most men only having 2 arms and all... :confused:

You've obviously never seen the men in Maidstone! :rofl:

Up here in Norfolk they just have webbed feet and extra thumbs. :D

Dan Hudson
27th-October-2006, 08:38 AM

Mrr James , have you not met many men who hail from Kent... an extra arm is common place :rofl: :rofl:

MartinHarper
27th-October-2006, 09:59 AM

For large numbers of followers, the leader gets to leave some of them wiggling in place, while manipulating the others. Alternatively, you can do the blues train/stack thing. It gets silly quickly.

David Bailey
27th-October-2006, 10:12 AM
For large numbers of followers, the leader gets to leave some of them wiggling in place, while manipulating the others. Alternatively, you can do the blues train/stack thing. It gets silly quickly.
And people wonder why DT doesn't get taken seriously... :rolleyes:

I reckon it's possible to lead 3 people, one with a body lead and 2 with hand leads - but not exactly easy.

Bop
27th-October-2006, 10:27 AM
Cancelled :( until further notice :( :(

We're not sure what we're going to do as our regular class has been cancelled so we're left without one. There are two others, both of which are further away, but one we really don't like the venue and the other clashes with another commitment.

Perhaps we have to move back south where we had so much more choice (or even to a more central part of Scotland). We are wondering about starting something new instead - perhaps ballroom - bt it wonn't be until after Christas as this is areally busy time of year for us both and we can't guarantee to get there every week.

Bop

Twirly
27th-October-2006, 10:58 AM
Have you put on weight since your photo was taken or something?:devil: :really: :wink:

Er, don't you think this is a trifle rude? If you get to know this forum, you'll see that weight can be a sensitive issue. And no, I haven't.

I've PM'd you.

Gav
27th-October-2006, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE=Jhutch;298073] Have you put on weight since your photo was taken or something?:devil: :really: :wink:QUOTE]

Er, don't you think this is a trifle rude? If you get to know this forum, you'll see that weight can be a sensitive issue. And no, I haven't.

I've PM'd you.

No silly, a trifle's nice (especially with lots of brandy in it), a willy shaped cake is rude! :D

killingtime
27th-October-2006, 11:06 AM

Trampy does it really well. He seems to include quite a lot of man spin things to change the two "active" partners frequently. He also uses his legs and other body parts :eek: to guide the third follower. It is nifty to watch.

Twirly
27th-October-2006, 11:14 AM
No silly, a trifle's nice (especially with lots of brandy in it), a willy shaped cake is rude! :D

*gag's Gav and drags him back to the dungeon where he belongs*

No-one said you could leave there did the?!

Cruella
27th-October-2006, 11:47 AM
He also uses his legs and other body parts :eek: to guide the third follower.

Yes, thats why the scottish girls wear gloves, nothing to do with it being colder up there!

ducasi
27th-October-2006, 12:02 PM
Trampy does it really well. He seems to include quite a lot of man spin things to change the two "active" partners frequently. He also uses his legs and other body parts :eek: to guide the third follower. It is nifty to watch.
Was watching him lead 5 girls the other week... Worked quite well... A lot of the time a few are just left to wiggle nicely, hanging off a shoulder or similar, but like killingtime says, a wee spin quickly mixes things up... :)

Most entertaining was his 5-girl drop. :eek: :D

Twirly
27th-October-2006, 12:05 PM
Well it's one answer to the man shortage!

ducasi
27th-October-2006, 12:11 PM
Cancelled :( until further notice :( :(

[...]

... We are wondering about starting something new instead - perhaps ballroom - bt it won't be until after Christmas ...
I'd hope by sometime in January there would be a replacement to the Wednesday nights at the GUU. :)

Lynn
27th-October-2006, 12:59 PM
Had a few good dances with beginners and intermediates alike. Yes, I danced with most of the beginner ladies (we only had one beginner man this week!) and thought they were doing well. Once they realised they needed to follow and didn't have to think through the move. In fact seeing their enjoyment of their first evening was one of the highlights for me this week.

Intermediate class quite good, although I find it a bit frustrating that I can't remember all the moves from the Intermediate routines, particularly during freestyle. Try to pick one move you really like from each week's intermediate class and just concentrate on adding that into your freestyle. Easier than trying to remember them all and you're more likely to remember it next week.

Didn't get to dance with Lynn this week, but will be seeking one next Wednesday! I only have 30 mins left when I come off duty - not on duty next week so we'll have a dance then. (I did get asked up by an intermediate follower - I told her I should wait till later as I was on duty but she looked so downcast that I got up and danced with her.)

Gadget
27th-October-2006, 01:19 PM
So how did everyone else's class go?Class? Fine. I can remember the beginner moves (but kinna had to :rolleyes: ). The intermediate had a half-nelson duck under type thingie the's fairly normal for me, but I was a bit confused when Em said it was an 'advanced' move. :shrug:

Wasn't really concentrating on learning much; just a bit more control and precision with the beginner moves.

I don't think I had a poor dance, and was plesantly surprised by one beginner that just joined and was really good with no prior experiance. Had a couple of good dances playing with the music and not really "dancing"... need to dance more with Little Em and pick up some of that 'funky' style :cool: And "introduced" someone to how to dance 'blues'... from the comment I think they liked it :devil: :D

As Tramp said; no-one really to sit and chat with once everything had been packed up. (OK I could have chatted with him - but personally I prefer female company ;))

Gentabout
27th-October-2006, 02:14 PM

I was the guy that tried to lead Frankie plus 2 others on thursday and wendesday and all i can say is "HELP". Talk about not knowing what hand to do what with. I had started to realy enjoy double trouble so thought i would be a little over ambitious and try 3, going to stick to 1 from now on, maybe even learn to dance first.

Gent

David Bailey
27th-October-2006, 02:30 PM
I was the guy that tried to lead Frankie plus 2 others on thursday and wendesday and all i can say is "HELP". Talk about not knowing what hand to do what with. I had started to realy enjoy double trouble so thought i would be a little over ambitious and try 3, going to stick to 1 from now on, maybe even learn to dance first.
I think that if you try to do DT (and I've said this a few times), you should treat it as a proper dance form, with attention to musicality, to individual leading, to connection and so on.

{rant}
What annoys me about most DTs is that it's usually just a series of choreographed and combined moves - I've never seen anyone make much attempt at musicality, for example. Very few pauses.
{/rant}

TheTramp
27th-October-2006, 02:35 PM
{rant}
What annoys me about most DTs is that it's usually just a series of choreographed and combined moves - I've never seen anyone make much attempt at musicality, for example. Very few pauses.
{/rant}

I really hate this as well. Lots of choreographed and cheesy stuff in DT. I've never done that - apart from the once where Andy, Rob and I did DT in the Blackpool comp.

Though admittedly, the choreographed stuff did take up very little of the routine - since we spent a grand total of about 30 minutes practising it!

Anyhow, I hear there's a DT workshop happening in Dundee the first Saturday in December! :whistle:

Dizzy
27th-October-2006, 02:38 PM
{rant}
{/rant}

I know what you mean, especially as a lot of guys that try DT only know a few moves therefore don't really listen to the music as they are busy concentrating.

I have a triple trouble dance with Trampy leading me, Lynn and Danielle when I was in Belfast a few months ago. It was a great dance :clap: :worthy: and my friend, who was watching it, still mentions it as she was in awe :worthy:

Jhutch
27th-October-2006, 04:09 PM

I've PM'd you.

:blush: Sorry for any offence caused. None was intended. Did think about editing it or replying to it apologising. PM replied to:blush:

Twirly
27th-October-2006, 04:12 PM
:blush: Sorry for any offence caused. None was intended. Did think about editing it or replying to it apologising. PM replied to:blush:

None taken - so long as you dance with me on Monday! :wink:

David Bailey
27th-October-2006, 04:13 PM
Anyhow, I hear there's a DT workshop happening in Dundee the first Saturday in December! :whistle:
Let me guess... it'll teach some moves?

TheTramp
27th-October-2006, 04:20 PM
Let me guess... it'll teach some moves?

Well, will have to. But will also try to work on just getting people comfortable with dancing DT, so that they can try to dance to the music. Rather than just doing lots of DT moves in several routines.....

ducasi
27th-October-2006, 04:55 PM
{rant}
{/rant}
I was watching Jammy do a bit of Double Trouble on Tuesday. Some nice moves – and musicality too! :worthy:

Genie
27th-October-2006, 05:44 PM
And the social side has been fun too. We didn't go out for a drink after class on Tuesday, since most of the people who usually go were away this week (where were you Beo, Freya, Genie....?). But I've still had a good time....

So despite this, the social life was fun? :what: One could be offended :tears:

TheTramp
27th-October-2006, 06:43 PM
So despite this, the social life was fun? :what: One could be offended :tears:

Well, there are other venues I go to, and other people that I talk to. You're not quite my whole life :na:

Bop
27th-October-2006, 07:16 PM
I'd hope by sometime in January there would be a replacement to the Wednesday nights at the GUU. :)

I hope so as I really missing it and there's not even party for a few weeks. I also hope the new venue is accessible for us - Paisley gets my vote - that's half way!

Bop

ducasi
27th-October-2006, 10:13 PM
I hope so as I really missing it and there's not even party for a few weeks. I also hope the new venue is accessible for us - Paisley gets my vote - that's half way!
If Paisley is good for you, have you tried any of the Renfrew Leroc classes – I think they're on on Mondays?

bigdjiver
27th-October-2006, 10:34 PM
I wore some new shoes this week, damaged my heels. I changed to another new pair, damaged them some more.
My dance shoes found that tender spot instantly, and I hobbled through a couple of dances before the class.
The second move in class was "Charleston kicks" :eek: I tried once, and baled out :tears: I limped through helping out in the beginners refresher instead. I went back onto the dance floor, and, endorphins or whatever, danced the rest of the night and had an enormously good time untroubled by pain. :grin:

Nessiemonster
27th-October-2006, 10:44 PM
Was watching him lead 5 girls the other week... Worked quite well... A lot of the time a few are just left to wiggle nicely, hanging off a shoulder or similar, but like killingtime says, a wee spin quickly mixes things up... :)

Most entertaining was his 5-girl drop. :eek: :D

Hmm. Yes, it was entertaining...

...And didn't hurt Too much either. :whistle:

(Thanks, Trampy!!! :D )

Gav
28th-October-2006, 12:29 AM
Ugh. Fekkin dire! :sick:

Just got back from a much hyped freestyle at a new venue and it was awful.
The room was a good size and shape, but it's usually a badminton court or 3 and hence the floor was not at all slippy, but quite grippy. Then the venue owners got a bit arsey when some of us started using talc so we could move and spin.
Only about 30 people turned up and at least 10 of them had gone by 10:30.
It wasn't a complete waste because there was one lady who I like dancing with and her me, so we spent all night dancing together, critiquing each others styles and practising more complicated moves.

Won't waste my time going there again. :angry:

If the halloween ball tomorrow is bad too, that'll be the final straw. I'll move back to NW Kent. :eek:

Tiggerbabe
30th-October-2006, 11:34 AM
there's not even party for a few weeks.
Next Glasgow party is on the 11th November, in the Uni from 8-1 with 2 rooms :D

Gav
30th-October-2006, 01:44 PM
If the halloween ball tomorrow is bad too, that'll be the final straw. I'll move back to NW Kent. :eek:

Oops, erm, I'd better start looking for a new house in NW Kent. :rolleyes:

TheTramp
30th-October-2006, 01:52 PM
Oops, erm, I'd better start looking for a new house in NW Kent. :rolleyes:

It didn't go well then eh! :rolleyes:

Gav
30th-October-2006, 02:00 PM
It didn't go well then eh! :rolleyes:

Not especially.
I got there 1/2 hour late (too busy hugging) and I was about the 5th person there.
Even at it's peak they didn't exactly pack the place out.
Bar staff refused to serve tap water.
I haven't yet heard a song that I've thought "I can't dance to that" (although some may think that I should!), but Saturday night I discovered lots of songs that I didn't want to dance to. Maybe I'm just spoilt after listening to sets by the likes of CJ?
The evening was saved by having some really nice dancers there, not to mention nice people to chat to, including Yogi Bear, thanks for the tips BTW.

TheTramp
30th-October-2006, 02:08 PM
Maybe I'm just spoilt after listening to sets by the likes of CJ?

I doubt it! :wink: :whistle:

Bop
30th-October-2006, 09:06 PM
Next Glasgow party is on the 11th November, in the Uni from 8-1 with 2 rooms :D

Thanks Sheena - 12 days and counting!

See you there
Bop

Jhutch
31st-October-2006, 12:51 AM
Got to meet Twirly:clap: :clap: :clap: but unfortunately she got her foot trod on while we were dancing:really: Dont think it was my fault but felt bad about it anyway:sad:

Should have had a good evening really but feeling tired after nights. Just slow mentally so i couldn't remember many moves, couldn't really dance to the music that much and was a bit clumsy:blush: (nearly fell over a few times at the start!) Felt a bit grumpy too and just couldn't get into the music:sad: Oh well, there will be at least one other evening this week:nice:

Gav
31st-October-2006, 01:54 AM
Well get comfortable 'cos this could be a long one (fnar, fnar!).

Despite being utterly exhausted, I'm on-line and posting 'cos I've had an epiphany. :clap:

I've had a longer run of dancing than normal. Thursday night was average, Friday was pants, Saturday was barely acceptable.:(

Sunday I went to CJ's musicality workshop which was awesome, but I felt it was something for me to work on for the future, not something I could apply immediately. Then I stayed on for SnowWhites regular Sunday night. There seemed to be a fair few great dancers there and loads of better than average dancers. But for some reason I had an average night. :mad: Thanks to all that danced with me, you were great snowwhite, lady marmalade, angelique and the rest :cheers: . I lost what little confidence I had and danced pretty averagely. Maybe because it was a new venue for me and I didn't really know anyone there. Anyone else ever find that?

Tonight I was totally shattered and almost didn't go to my regular venue in favour of an early night. But I made myself go anyway.

I'm soooooooo glad I did. :clap:

I didn't realise until well into the night, but for the first time ever, I found myself not thinking about moves at all, listening to the music and even singing along (sorry to anyone who I inflicted that upon!). I found that I heard the breaks coming and reacted to them, at times I was even found myself choosing to dance at half normal speed because it felt like it fitted the music better.

I've dreamt of this happening one day and I hopr I'm not jumping the gun and getting excited about a one off. I really hope that I can repeat it from now on and build upon it. But for now I'm just really excited and wanted to share it.

Completely hatracked, but too excited to sleep. Think I'll lay in bed and stare at the ceiling 'til morning.

Twirly
31st-October-2006, 12:42 PM
AN APPEAL

Would any male dancers who are free on Monday nights please get their butts down to The Grand – there were 15 spare women last night!!!! :angry: :mad: What happened? :confused: In the summer we had an excess of men, despite the football. So have all the men migrated south for the winter or gone into hibernation? Or have the women all been on holiday all summer only to have returned now? *** is going on? :eek: Each time I moved round, I only got to go through the routine with 2 men, which means that there must’ve only been about 35-40 men there. I’ve never been bored in an intermediate class before.

It was a shame, as it was a good routine. And Jhutch very kindly came and found me for the start of it – and funnily enough we wound up together at the end going into freestyle. We were having a lovely dance :clap: when someone who should know better managed to lead his partner to stamp on my foot in her stilettos. :tears: :tears: :tears: I was just thankful that I was wearing my Blochs last night, as she came down on her heel on my right (and already dodgy) foot with all her weight (at least that’s what it felt like). If I had been wearing my ordinary (low-heeled) dancing shoes I’d have wound up in A&E and there would have been blood on the dance floor. :mad: Today I’m limping a bit, but thanks to lots of ice I don’t think it’s going to be too bad. I think women should have to be licensed to wear shoes like that on a crowded dancefloor! :mad: Jhutch – I look forward to the next one, hopefully injury free. :nice:

I did recover sufficiently to get another couple of dances last night, and they were good ones too. I’d already had one dance with someone who challenges me, and he’d done the dip that I messed up last week (but did OK this week), and as there had been a seducer in the class, decided to grab him and ask him to show me the dips and drops that he does. I thought he’d just show me on the side of the dance floor whilst he got his breath back, but no, they were playing quite a fast track (think it was “Little Rock”) and so we danced to that and he just slowed down when he wanted to do them and showed me what to do. Only trouble is that he might expect me to remember next week now! But it was good fun, and I was quite impressed at his ability to pull me back up from being almost completely horizontal on the floor! Must go off and check out the next dips and drops workshop for when my foot is better… I need technique. My friend loves being dipped/dropped and was somewhat jealous… but then I got what I asked for :D , and she won’t ask!

Gav – well done. Will look forward to the new and improved version next time we dance. :D :clap:

Gav
31st-October-2006, 01:10 PM
AN APPEAL

Would any male dancers who are free on Monday nights please get their butts down to The Grand – there were 15 spare women last night!!!! :angry: :mad:

You know I'd love to Twirly. I don't think my regular has ever had more than 20 blokes! But by the time I get there it'll all be over. :tears:

Must go off and check out the next dips and drops workshop for when my foot is better… I need technique. My friend loves being dipped/dropped and was somewhat jealous… but then I got what I asked for :D , and she won’t ask!

mmm, I've just started learning 1 or 2 of those. Looks like I've just found someone to practise on! :devil:

Gav – well done. Will look forward to the new and improved version next time we dance. :D :clap:

I can't wait. Just hope I can repeat last night performance!

BTW. Just to clarify, I had a great time at SnowWhites, it was just my performance that I was disappointed in.

Twirly
31st-October-2006, 01:53 PM
mmm, I've just started learning 1 or 2 of those. Looks like I've just found someone to practise on! :devil:

Me or my friend? If it's me, then you might need to do some weight training first! :rofl:

But sure, next time I see you... next year probably... :sad:

Gav
31st-October-2006, 01:57 PM
Me or my friend? If it's me, then you might need to do some weight training first! :rofl:

But sure, next time I see you... next year probably... :sad:

Rubbish. :rolleyes:
It's all in the technique anyway.
(Apparently that can be applied to dips and drops too.) :D

angelique
31st-October-2006, 02:34 PM
:

BTW. Just to clarify, I had a great time at SnowWhites, it was just my performance that I was disappointed in.

:yeah:

Glad you clarified that Gav as the night at Snow White's was STORMINNNNNN :respect: :respect: :respect:

One of the best night's my ageing memory can remember...great teaching, bl88dy fabulous music :drool: , great company, great dancers and people willing to give it their all :waycool: . What more to ask for?? Can't even say chocolate as there was LOADS of that too! :clap:

Gav...glad to hear about the singing whilst dancing and slowing it down! :wink:

SW...when's the next one?? :cheers:

CJ...:love: :drool: :drool: