PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Outlook

Lucy Locket
25th-October-2006, 01:08 PM
It appears that whenever i send an email via Outlook it goes with an attachment. This attachment is a grey screen with a white line going across it halfway down.

Can anyone explain this? How can i get rid of it?

When I send emails via my hotmail there is no attachment so in my ignorance I'm assuming it's a setting in outlook?!?!?!?:confused:

Northants Girly
25th-October-2006, 01:11 PM
send me one then so I can have a look at it (to my work email)

Lucy Locket
25th-October-2006, 01:14 PM
send me one then so I can have a look at it (to my work email)

Done :flower:

David Bailey
25th-October-2006, 02:31 PM
Sounds like a default signature / attachment, set up within outlook?

Look in Tools > Options, click "Mail format" tab then see if that says anything weird in the Signatures section maybe?

Dreadful Scathe
25th-October-2006, 03:27 PM
Its solved by uninstalling outlook. Best to stop using hotmail as well though, just to be sure. :)

use gmail instead ;)

David Bailey
25th-October-2006, 03:48 PM
Its solved by uninstalling outlook. Best to stop using hotmail as well though, just to be sure. :)
:rolleyes:

Thunderbird (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/) is a quite a nice email client - and you can import your Microsoft Outlook data into it automatically.

I installed it a while back, and I was impressed by how easy it was to use - if you just want a nice email system, I'd recommend that one.

Paulthetrainer
25th-October-2006, 04:39 PM
:rolleyes:

Thunderbird (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/) is a quite a nice email client - and you can import your Microsoft Outlook data into it automatically.

Hi David, any idea if you can set message rules with Thunderbird? by this I mean like standard replies to certain subject lines?

Warwick
25th-October-2006, 04:41 PM
Hi David, any idea if you can set message rules with Thunderbird? by this I mean like standard replies to certain subject lines?

Yes you can. It has some pretty powerful rule capabilities.

Lucy Locket
25th-October-2006, 07:01 PM
It was the stationery set up. Phew!!! All sorted :clap: :clap: