PDA

View Full Version : Henley Ceroc

stewart38
25th-October-2006, 11:08 AM
Has anyone ever been ? Is it any good

Its been suggested I try that one instead of Windsor Ceroc (which I haven’t been to for ages)

Never heard of it till this morning

Both take place on wednesday :sick:

Bex
25th-October-2006, 11:29 AM
Hi Stewart,

It's a great night, normally taught by Simon Rich but he's away on business tonight so Billco is teaching with Cutey demoing.

Although there's no licensed bar yet, there are soft drinks available for sale and everyone heads over to the pub afterwards so there's a real social feel.

Bex

SnowWhite
25th-October-2006, 02:17 PM
Have been to both, but only once (so not necessarily the most qualified to comment)

Windsor felt more established but vast and impersonal IMO. One of the few places that I have left early.

Henley is an absolutely amazing venue, in terms of the building itself and although it felt less established, it also felt friendlier. The routine being taught was very good, but felt a little beyond the reach of the majority.

Are you looking for a friendly place Stewart38? :innocent:

I would definitely go back to Henley again, not sure I could say the same about Windsor.

:flower:

Trousers
25th-October-2006, 02:30 PM
Well good vibes have just changed my plans - I was going to do Windsor - even though i know what it is like.

Think I may have a run out by the river now.

Bex
25th-October-2006, 02:36 PM
Hi Trousers,

The nearest car park is just to the left of the Town Hall on the corner where Pizza Express is, it's free at that time of night too. Failing that there is always Waitrose car park, also free.

Hope you have a good night.
Bex

Trousers
25th-October-2006, 02:52 PM
Waitrose carpark

I think maybe I have been once

is the carpark oppsite the door? across a cobbled (well bricked) road?

Bex
25th-October-2006, 02:55 PM
If you are standing with your back to the Town Hall, the Waitrose car park is on your left, I think there is a short cut through a little alley next to Oddbins (its behind the shops basically). The other one is to your right, down a side road with Pizza Express on the corner.