PDA

View Full Version : Monday 30th October - Meet Brendan Cole!

Daisy Fox
25th-October-2006, 10:29 AM
Have spoken to my nightclub friend who has just confirmed that Brendan Cole will be appearing at Chapel 29 Nightclub on Mill Street, Bedford on Monday 30th October.
He will be judging a Bunny Girl dressing up Competition. The manager is keen to have Cerocers there to give Brendan a chance to show off his skills. Entry is free with your Ceroc card, but there will be no queue jumping allowed.

Brendan is arriving at 10pm, so there is time to attend your local Ceroc class first or join BigDJiver at Bedford Ceroc!!!!!

Hope to see you there - Natalie :grin:

Daisy Fox
25th-October-2006, 01:18 PM
Thought I should add that no one needs to dress up as a bunny girl - unless they want to - it is not an entrance requirement.

:nice:

Daisy Fox
2nd-November-2006, 04:31 PM
Well what a night.

Firstly thanks to BigDJiver and everyone at Bedford Ceroc, unfortunately we couldn't stay very long - one phonecall to say that Brendan had arrived was enough to make us weak at the knees and we fled to see him.

Once there we were treated to free Champagne and soft drinks all evening and a table in the VIP room next to Brendan :drool: who is even yummier in real life - beautiful skin, smelt really good !!!!
Due to a limited turn out, we had the dance floor to ourselves for most of the evening so lots of good dances, Thanks to the lovely Martin. We were also lucky enough to be able to have our pictures taken with Brendan and to chat to him throughout the evening.

Unfortunately he wasn't really up for dancing MJ with us, he didn't really know enough steps, and would have danced some ballroom with us, but he had competition winners he was obligated to look after, and didn't feel that it was appropriate to slow down the tempo and start doing ballroom in the club - fair enough. We boogied with him anyway and we each got several kisses :drool:

:respect: to the DJ, who knew nothing about MJ, but when he was informed of the ideal tempo (info I got off the forum - many thanks) and some playlist suggestions - he played a fantastic set for us.

Got home about 3am very content. Everyone had a great night, so a big thank you to Chapel 29. Thanks to BigD, Caroline and Leonie - lovely to meet you and a huge thank you to Kay, Martin, AJ, Karen, Lisa and Andy for making the night so fantastic - we must do it again soon.
:D

Photos are now on my member gallery. x x x x x x