PDA

View Full Version : Inverness Curfew!

Dazzler
24th-October-2006, 07:02 PM
Ok guys looks like the dancing in Inverness on sat night will be called short at Midnight due to the venue obviously turning back into a pumpkin or something :angry: but as if that is not bad enough i am afraid that the clubs up in this place wont let you in after midnight...its a curfew....:mad:

So in order to take my fellow dancers who will be travelling up out in the town we will have to leave at about 11:40pm to ensure entry so as to carry on dancing :sick: but how on earth can we take the people who are making the night happen?...:confused: any ideas would be great!

Just out of curiosity....how many of you fantastic people intend to come along? :devil:

Nessiemonster
24th-October-2006, 07:11 PM
Anyone own/rent a mansion, with a ballroom???! :whistle:

ShinyWeeStar
24th-October-2006, 07:35 PM
After missing last weekend I'm in need of a proper dancing fix... hmm, I wonder! :devil: It's a Halloween party isn't it? So I take it that means fancy dress?

ducasi
24th-October-2006, 07:42 PM
I'm planning to take the weekend off from dancing – need to conserve my energies for a busy November! :really:

But I hope you all have a great time this weekend. :nice:

Dazzler
24th-October-2006, 07:58 PM
After missing last weekend I'm in need of a proper dancing fix... hmm, I wonder! :devil: It's a Halloween party isn't it? So I take it that means fancy dress?

Well i am aware of several dancers dressing up....I however will be wearing my usual 'Phantom Of The Opera' costume...as i do every week! :whistle: :devil: :rofl:

Tiggerbabe
24th-October-2006, 08:51 PM
I'm dressing up :D, but at the moment am not sure which of the 3 suitable outfits I should choose :confused:
How much do you think they need paying to put the clocks back at half past midnight?

Nessiemonster
24th-October-2006, 08:54 PM
How much do you think they need paying to put the clocks back at half past midnight?
Half PAST midnight???? What's wrong with midnight itself, may I ask??? :confused: That way we get an extra HOUR of dancing!!! :D :clap:

janey
24th-October-2006, 09:08 PM
but as if that is not bad enough i am afraid that the clubs up in this place wont let you in after midnight...its a curfew....:mad:

Is there any way we can appeal to one of the club before Saturday to arrange entry just after midnight?? Surely you must know someone who works in one of them!!! :D

Dazzler
24th-October-2006, 09:20 PM
Is there any way we can appeal to one of the club before Saturday to arrange entry just after midnight?? Surely you must know someone who works in one of them!!! :D

What you tryin to say?:whistle: :innocent:

I can certainly make an attempt....no promises though as its pretty strict! :sick:

Leave it with the Dazzler......sure i can talk them round :devil:

Tiggerbabe
24th-October-2006, 09:33 PM
Half PAST midnight???? What's wrong with midnight itself, may I ask??? :confused:
Some of us might have to do some of that tidying up stuff first, before we can get away :wink:

Nessiemonster
24th-October-2006, 09:45 PM
Some of us might have to do some of that tidying up stuff first, before we can get away :wink:
Oh, yeah. :blush: