PDA

View Full Version : Partner competition.....

CJ
13th-May-2003, 05:35 PM
I'm looking for some competition for my partner...

Yes, I love her to bits but I think she's getting a bit slow with the slippers and supper isn't served as punctually as it used to be. Figure a little competition might sharpen up her thoughts...

Graham
13th-May-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock

Yes, I love her to bits but I think she's getting a bit slow with the slippers and supper isn't served as punctually as it used to be. Figure a little competition might sharpen up her thoughts... :rofl:
Let me know if you need any help with the applications. :devil:

Wendy
13th-May-2003, 08:55 PM
I think she's getting a bit slow with the slippersYes, labradors aren't famed for their speed - especially if they've outgrown the puppy stage... perhaps you should replace her with a whippet.

and supper isn't served as punctually as it used to benothing to stop you being more punctual... maybe getting your hair cut would reduce your drag thus improving your aerodynamics.

And if none of the above works, get back to me and I'll think of something else.

Your faithful chum :wink:

Spot x

CJ
14th-May-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Wendy
Yes, labradors aren't famed for their speed - especially if they've outgrown the puppy stage... perhaps you should replace her with a whippet.

[/B]

Now, Wendy... that's my Rottweillor you are talking about!! And if she hears you......:what: :what: :what:

Wendy
14th-May-2003, 01:31 AM
And if she hears you......:what: :what: :what: I'm sure she'll just bring your slippers all the faster and try to be that Andrex puppy you fell in love with all those years ago. Say "Cute Rocky" to her a few times and play her your old favourite "Puppy Love". Bet it always worked in the past... oh ... and rub her ears really gently ... don't hold them too tight though or she'll think you've been ...

Your old pal,

Wxxxxx

CJ
14th-May-2003, 01:37 AM
... with Chickie DD????????????????????:D

:innocent: :rofl:

Wendy
14th-May-2003, 01:45 AM
Hey - I thought you were the one who set those up for me !!! High five !!! That's why I used to hibernate in the DJ Booth !!! I belong !!!!

Wxxxx

Twinkle Toes
14th-May-2003, 02:25 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ceroc Jock

CJ .... shame on you. Subtlety isn't one of your strong points is it ?

... and rotties respond very well to love and affection ... try it!

TT

:hug:

CJ
14th-May-2003, 02:48 AM
I meant partner for my competition...:really:

I dunno: a wee typo like that and a poor guy gets hung...:innocent: :na:

John S
18th-May-2003, 05:25 PM
a poor guy gets hung...
... well?;)

Wendy
18th-May-2003, 05:43 PM
I meant partner for my competition...:really: Yeh, I knew that ... I was talking about Crufts... weren't you ??? :confused: :wink:

Wxxx