PDA

View Full Version : Any one at Camber? Help!!

william_ceroc
13th-May-2003, 11:37 AM
First of all:
Had a great time at Camber
Thanks to everyone that was there that I was lucky enough to meet and have some great dances with.

Does anyone know the Track Peter Phillips kept playing at the begining of each set and during all his classess?(Not the touch and go stuff)

Also if anyone has Petes web address it would be handy
cheers

William

TheTramp
13th-May-2003, 11:44 AM
Can you remember any of the words to it?

Steve

william_ceroc
13th-May-2003, 11:46 AM
Sorry steve sure it was mostly none vocal very modern blues sounding with lots and lots of breaks

william

Dan Hudson
13th-May-2003, 01:05 PM
I think it may be
Sixteen tons.. the original artist was 'Tennesee' Ernie Ford???

It seemed to be played rather a lot..

Wendy
13th-May-2003, 01:16 PM
Hi Dan !!!

Love your wee quote - what is it ??? it's got "..." and can't help feeling it should continue with " the (something) of the guitar in my stomach/guts " kinda thing... know what I mean ???

Wxxx

PS Missed dancing with you on Sunday... and I only seem to get to dance with you when I am completely knackered... come and have a go (with me when I'm fresh) if you think you're hard enough !!! :wink: :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

Dan Hudson
13th-May-2003, 01:21 PM
Hi Wendy

The qoute is form Five's Lets Dance.. :sorry... Sad I know

Ssssh, keep it a secret..

I enjoyed our dances thank you.. I seemend to be knackered the whole weekend so we may not have had a chance of a fresh dance:waycool:

Wendy
13th-May-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Dan Hudson
Ssssh, keep it a secret.. (Whispers) Your secret is safe with me... as long as you don't spill the beans re. that Enrique Iglesias track...

Dance with you soon...

Wxxxxx

william_ceroc
13th-May-2003, 02:15 PM
Thanks but it wasnt that i know that one

Peter kept making a big thing about the song without saying aht it was, think he was trying to promote his cds

Got hold of his e-mail so will try and see what he says

Thought sat night was a bit quiet in the main hall

but the parties everywhere else made up for it

thanks again Dan anyway

william
aka P bear