PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

Daisy Fox
19th-October-2006, 12:09 PM
A friend of mine was recently looking to book a celebrity (loose term) to judge a fancy dress competition at his nightclub. He wanted someone who was a bit of a ladies man, and mentioned Brendan Cole. Turns out Brendan is a friend of a friend and would do it for a reduced rate.
Great I thought, book him from 8pm and I will take him to Ceroc beforehand, friend seemed up for that and I was so excited. Where shall I take him, what will I wear etc.
Anyway it turns out that they have changed tack and gone for Callum Best - not bad, but no dancing for me. :tears:

It got me thinking, who would your most wanted celebrity Ceroc partner be, and why?

Still holding out some hope that I may be able to dance with Brendan even if I have to pay his fee myself!!!! :love:

Caro
19th-October-2006, 12:16 PM
how about a young Patrick Swayze? :drool: :drool: :drool:

(what since we're at dreaming, we can dream he's still young, no?)

ducasi
19th-October-2006, 12:20 PM
Can I book Emma Bunton once she's finished with Strictly Come Dancing? :)

Daisy Fox
19th-October-2006, 12:22 PM
how about a young Patrick Swayze? :drool: :drool: :drool:

(what since we're at dreaming, we can dream he's still young, no?)

I like that one! Could also handle a bit of Adam Garcia - who is a bit like a young Patrick Swayze IMHO. :yum:

Daisy Fox
19th-October-2006, 12:23 PM
Can I book Emma Bunton once she's finished with Strictly Come Dancing? :)

Why not - but she will be cheaper if she doesn't win, so fingers crossed x x

TiggsTours
19th-October-2006, 12:27 PM
Johnny Depp, he'd be my first choice of celebrity anything partner, I don't feel that I need to have a reason.

Second choice would be Orlando Bloom.

First choice of shopping partner though would have to be Kylie, she's just got so much style!

Daisy Fox
19th-October-2006, 12:43 PM
Johnny Depp, he'd be my first choice of celebrity anything partner, I don't feel that I need to have a reason.

Second choice would be Orlando Bloom.

First choice of shopping partner though would have to be Kylie, she's just got so much style!

You are so right, no reason needed for Johnny, ever !!!!

Minnie M
19th-October-2006, 04:34 PM
..............Still holding out some hope that I may be able to dance with Brendan even if I have to pay his fee myself!!!! :love:

When Brendon did a class for Colin Shaul (LeRoc Dorking) he joined in the freestyle and danced with lots of ladies (modern jive) - Lucky Mrs. Under Par got a dance :yeah:

Gav
19th-October-2006, 04:38 PM
It'd have to be Ola Jordan :drool:

Minnie M
19th-October-2006, 05:20 PM
It'd have to be Ola Jordan :drool:

She didn't look so hot without make-up - but she does have a body to die for :tears:

Daisy Fox
19th-October-2006, 05:22 PM
When Brendon did a class for Colin Shaul (LeRoc Dorking) he joined in the freestyle and danced with lots of ladies (modern jive) - Lucky Mrs. Under Par got a dance :yeah:

So jealous, hmmm wonder if Callum Best does Ceroc !!!!!!!

Zebra Woman
19th-October-2006, 05:24 PM
Antonio Banderas for me everytime. :clap:

While we dance, he also whispers Spanish things in my ear...

...and maybe he brushes his stubble against my neck...

:devil:

Gojive
19th-October-2006, 07:28 PM
Fiona Phillips :eek: ...no, really! I'd love the challenge :waycool:

On the other side of the coin, I'd love to take Jill Halfpenny to a MJ night, especially if it was a live band playing fast music :drool:

Feelingpink
19th-October-2006, 09:00 PM
Eddie Izzard, definitely. But bags I get to wear more sequins and false eyelashes.

CJ
20th-October-2006, 08:59 AM
Salma:grin:

(and bonus points to the DJ if he plays "After Dark")

Gav
20th-October-2006, 09:00 AM
She didn't look so hot without make-up - but she does have a body to die for :tears:

That's OK, I'm not so hot without my make-up either!:whistle:

Daisy Fox
23rd-October-2006, 09:02 AM
A friend of mine was recently looking to book a celebrity (loose term) to judge a fancy dress competition at his nightclub. He wanted someone who was a bit of a ladies man, and mentioned Brendan Cole. Turns out Brendan is a friend of a friend and would do it for a reduced rate.
Great I thought, book him from 8pm and I will take him to Ceroc beforehand, friend seemed up for that and I was so excited. Where shall I take him, what will I wear etc.
Anyway it turns out that they have changed tack and gone for Callum Best - not bad, but no dancing for me. :tears:

It got me thinking, who would your most wanted celebrity Ceroc partner be, and why?

Still holding out some hope that I may be able to dance with Brendan even if I have to pay his fee myself!!!! :love:

GREAT NEWS.

Callum Best has cancelled and Brendan Cole is booked!!!!!!!!!!!! He is not coming till later though, but if I go to Ceroc in Bedford I can dance with him in the club after - wahay!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooo excited. Whats Bedford Ceroc like on a monday?