PDA

View Full Version : Charity dance?

David Bailey
17th-October-2006, 09:04 AM
, I have been 'good dancers' 'charity' dance often enough, it doesn't hurt to give out a few yourself,:respect: I rely on better dancers to bring my dancing on :worthy:.
New term on me - I've heard of "duty dance" and "mercy dance" though. Any other terms people want to share? :)

The most I'll admit to doing is selecting to dance to the "bop-bop" tracks with less experienced dancers. Having said that, I had a great fun dance to "Twisting" (!) last night with a beginner, so maybe I should stop being such a snooty snobby hotshot refuser person...

fletch
17th-October-2006, 09:23 AM
so maybe I should stop being such a snooty snobby hotshot refuser person...

Maybe you should and I might not be so scared of you :eek:

:rofl: :rofl:

Don't you dare change you just fine the way you are :flower:

(Fletch just building up her brownie points) :na:

MartinHarper
17th-October-2006, 09:53 AM
Having said that, I had a great fun dance to "Twisting" (!) last night with a beginner...

Funny that, I had the same a few days back. Challenging to "do the twist" simultaneous with dancing MJ.

David Bailey
17th-October-2006, 10:18 AM
Funny that, I had the same a few days back. Challenging to "do the twist" simultaneous with dancing MJ.
Yeah, you can actually act out the instructions, can't you, especially the "bend over let me see your tailfeather" one :)

Lory
17th-October-2006, 10:21 AM
especially the "bend over let me see your tailfeather" one :)

Which way did you bend? :whistle:

:D

David Bailey
17th-October-2006, 11:35 AM
Which way did you bend? :whistle:

Over.

fletch
17th-October-2006, 02:38 PM
Yeah, you can actually act out the instructions, can't you, especially the "bend over let me see your tailfeather" one :)

Your not supposed to bend over,:eek: your supposed to put your hands behind your back with the back of your hands touching, and wiggle your fingers like feathers :rolleyes:

Don't you know anything DJ :na:

I can see I will have to take you clubbing :waycool:

:D

David Bailey
17th-October-2006, 02:50 PM
Your not supposed to bend over,:eek: your supposed to put your hands behind your back with the back of your hands touching, and wiggle your fingers like feathers :rolleyes:
Darn, there goes my self-esteem again.

P.S. What is it with the

at the end of your posts? Is it a secret signal? :confused:

fletch
17th-October-2006, 03:13 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats made me :rofl:

I didn't think anyone had noticed,:eek: trust you :rolleyes:

Its cos my posts are to close to my signature, and I thought my post would be easier on the eye with a gap between them. :blush:

It reminds me of a friend that told me when she was having a secret affair with a married guy, when they were missing each other they would send each other a text

as there secret sign to say 'missing you' whatever......... :what:

MartinHarper
17th-October-2006, 03:30 PM

... and bend over (a bit).

Not to be confused with the Pretzel signal.

fletch
17th-October-2006, 03:45 PM
... and bend over (a bit).

Not to be confused with the Pretzel signal.

Ok Mr Picky :eek: bend over a bit and stick your bum out :wink:

:na:

:D :flower: